Houston Teen Charged as Wannabe ISIS Terrorist - Good Job FBI

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.courthousenews.com/houston-teen-charged-as-wannabe-isis-terrorist/

This is the third straight year in which a Houston resident has been charged with the crime. The cases are not related.
The men charged in 2015 and 2016, 23-year-old University of Houston student Asher Abid Khan, and Palestinian U.S. resident Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan, who is in his mid 20s, both pleaded guilty to attempting to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization.

Khan is looking at a maximum of 15 years in federal prison at his March 5, 2018 sentencing. Al Hardan faces up to 20 years in federal prison. His sentencing has been pushed back several times this year and is set for Dec. 18.

Traffic isn't bad enough already in Houston, now this.
Sounds like he wasn't that bright in hiding his doings though. "Low hanging fruit" Still good Job FBI for catching this turd now.

Consensus on FBI tactics? Entrapment or No?

Last edited:
He should not have provided material support for ISIS. That was the wrong thing to do.

However, if he so wants to establish a caliphate, send him to Syria for free.

Damlarkaya told an FBI source that his 2015 trip fell through after a friend he’d asked to travel to Syria with him told his own mother about Damlarkaya’s plans and she shared that information with the FBI.

Bahaha. Snobby wanna be isis teens put in place by Momma

Good work on FBI. Apparently what he posted was a viable bomb recipe that bomb sniffing dogs have trouble detecting and encouraged bombers to remember to add shrapnel to the pressure cooker. We could have easily had an instance like England at the pop concert with the nail bomb if someone made that off his share

This guy was an online contact away from being the next homegrown suicide bomber. Glad he stumbled into some FBI undercover posters first

Last edited:
good shit

we, as a public, need to step up the 'see something, say something' mantra

Good work on FBI. Apparently what he posted was a viable bomb recipe drug sniffing dogs have trouble detecting and encourage bombers to remember to add shrapnel to the pressure cooker. We could have easily had an instance like England at the pop concert with the nail bomb

This guy was an online contact away from being the next homegrown suicide bomber. Glad he stumbled into some FBI undercover posters first

Not sure why he made a recipe for a bomb concoction that a DRUG sniffing dog would have trouble detecting. Now a bomb sniffing dog would be impressive and relevant.

Not sure why he made a recipe for a bomb concoction that a DRUG sniffing dog would have trouble detecting. Now a bomb sniffing dog would be impressive and relevant.

Oops. Lol. I’ll edit my post

I wonder which banned nember he was??

Btw I'm just kidding

I can see the shitposter supporters furiously hitting the report button now

Ban pressure cookers!!! They're more dangerous than guns! And ban nails too, they can be used as shrapnel.

“Damlarkaya then complained that his parents were watching him all the time as a result of these failed attempts,” the FBI said.

Sounds like his parents are the REAL terrorists.

Good work on FBI. Apparently what he posted was a viable bomb recipe that bomb sniffing dogs have trouble detecting and encouraged bombers to remember to add shrapnel to the pressure cooker. We could have easily had an instance like England at the pop concert with the nail bomb if someone made that off his share

tenor.gif

Back