House Republicans launch 'Phase 2' of Trump dossier probe

The first source was a Marco Rubio donor. Once Trump locked up the nominee, the Rubio donor dropped it and then it was picked up by Shillary. The dossier is probably the last bi-partisan corroboration the last 9 years, in D.C.

Erm, nope. The donor funded opposition research via Fusion GPS but stopped it. The Steele dossier was funded by DNC and Clinton which was used to get the FISA warrants.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html
During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

This will be just as big as an embarrassment as the 19 Benghazi republican lead investigation that found out no crimes were committed but it won’t stop the right from knowing the real truth. It doesn’t matter the outcome of this investigations lie the dozen or so other investigations Nunes and friends have wasted taxpayer dollars on.

Don’t you think Benghazi ultimately hurt Hillary?

Discredit discredit discredit, politics 101.

Next you'll call me Russian.

So you are trying to say that you are a brand new account and not a previously banned poster. A random person who joined an MMA forum to make posts solely in the political forum, and specifically in Russia threads?

<DontBelieve1>

So you are trying to say that you are a brand new account and not a previously banned poster. A random person who joined an MMA forum to make posts solely in the political forum, and specifically in Russia threads?

<DontBelieve1>
I go to Politcalforum.com to talk MMA.

<DontBelieve1>

We should gather info on all the previously banned righties, maybe make it into a list or some type of memo

Don’t you think Benghazi ultimately hurt Hillary?

Discredit discredit discredit, politics 101.

For sure I believe Benghazi investigation hurt her because the allegations were put out there and most Americans don’t follow up on the end result of the investigation and they assumed she was guilty regardless of the facts. Same thing with the email server and the investigation that lead into that yet the accusation alone is what damaged her regardless of the in result.

It’s funny though that the right now is bitching and complaining about the Russia investigation which has produced more evidence that Russia meddled and that people within the Trump organization have been indicted or plead guilty to the charges and Trump and crew cry on a daily basis about how unfair everyone is being to them.

Last edited:
I’m using text to speech to text to write this post or the one above and that’s the reason why there is some fucked up spelling etc. I will correct that when I could get to a laptop.

I’m using text to speech to text to write this post or the one above and that’s the reason why there is some fucked up spelling etc. I will correct that when I could get to a laptop.

know that feel bro.

Memo 1 is that hyped movie that fails terribly

Memo 2 is the straight to DVD version that's even worse

We should gather info on all the previously banned righties, maybe make it into a list or some type of memo

Perhaps you should make them wear some sort of star as well...

<DontBelieve1>

Whether you believe me or not is immaterial. I used to follow this forum unregistered for a few months and then I thought I may as well register. It began via a search for Jordan Peterson which lead me to the Jordan Peterson thread on this website where there were some really quality posts. But I like MMA and politics in general, sue me.

I think you need to make a call to Fusion GPS or the DNC in case you need assistance.

Last edited:
Back