House of Commons passes anti-Islamophobia motion

4 links of 3 crimes in a year and a half period warrants special attention because they were against an identifiable group of people. Got it. But thats not considered special status given to one particular ideology. Got it. You want me to go to sleep because you're grasping at straws. Got it.

well, it is not like the muslims are going out and committing terrible acts in the name of islam with full support from islamic texts......sorry, I can't even pretend to bullshit this much

Take the following to heart, you fucking garbage excuse for a human being:
  1. "Islamification" is NOT the "problem/conflict" that caused a man to shoot 29 people, killing six of them, while they were praying in their church;
  2. You cannot justify this sort of behaviour as "a very standard feature of Islamification across the world", as it (a) JUSTIFIES MURDER [are you even capable of understanding that?] and (b) dehumanizes the victims of a heinous murder spree; and
  3. You see six people murdered, and 23 attempted murdered, and say that the "problem" is Islamification? They were in their church. They were praying. They're not casualties of war. They were innocent victims of a grotesque tragedy. In fucking Quebec, a province that has for years attempted to pass legislation to push Muslim people from public service. The problem was not those people. The problem was a concerted propaganda campaign against Islam whose torch bearers are willful bullshit artists like you. You remain a fucking trash ass person with fucking trash ass opinions who doesn't even deserve the time I'm devoting to this.
What causes me confusion is seeing seemingly rational people defend the completely indefensible. People who claim to be former grad students telling me they were teaching "liberal white kids" this fucking bullshit. No wonder they would be shaking. If you had attempted to pull this shit in any of my seminars, I probably would have contacted the proctor to have you removed as adjunct professor, if I didn't just get up and punch you in the face instead.

I'm trying to think of a school in the SF area so devoid of merit it could justify employing a moron like you. I'm drawing a blank.

Ah ha ha ha liberals have gotten really comfortable threatening physical violence on here lately. It must be all the islamification.

Lol that you also think you would have the high ground to get him fired. You would be expelled you fucking child. And then charged

Just because the big tough Muslims you love so much resort to violence doesn't mean you will get away with it in the civilized world.

And yet you see guys here from 2008 with high like to post ratios. Stop with that tired excuse.

more appropriately for you, please begin exercising logic.

how active has this dude been since the forum upgrade? were the majority of his posts made before, or after the upgrade? most likely before. a better way to quantify this would be to compare the posts made from Dec. 2015 onwards, against the number of likes he's received.

but that was all just me playing into your game.

the best way to look at this is that judging a user for the number of 'likes' received is juvenile. there are tons of quality posters with small amounts of 'likes' received. don't treat this here thing like FB & all the other POS social media platforms.

more appropriately for you, please begin exercising logic.

how active has this dude been since the forum upgrade? were the majority of his posts made before, or after the upgrade? most likely before. a better way to quantify this would be to compare the posts made from Dec. 2015 onwards, & the number of the likes he's received.

but that was all just me playing into your game.

the best way to look at this is that judging a user for the number of 'likes' received is juvenile. there are tons of quality posters with small amounts of 'likes' received. don't treat this here thing like FB & all the other POS social media platforms.

How many likes has he got in this thread alone? 1 or 2?

The government is supposed to serve the will of the people. The far left nonsense he is posting is a good example of the kind of insane shit Trudeau believes.

Where are all the Canadian posters in here agreeing with him and liking his posts?

The views of a tiny minority of insane people like @BrianFantana is not a good basis for political action.

The vast majority of Canadians do not agree with this shit and therefore it shouldn't be on the table at all.

Trudeau got elected because he claimed he was going to legalize weed and young people were dumb enough to believe him.

He has done nothing he actually promised and instead is just focused on filling the country up with people who will vote for him in future elections.

He gives zero fucks about Canada or Canadians.

The government is supposed to serve the will of the people. The far left nonsense he is posting is a good example of the kind of insane shit Trudeau believes.

Where are all the Canadian posters in here agreeing with him and liking his posts?

The views of a tiny minority of insane people like @BrianFantana is not a good basis for political action.

The vast majority of Canadians do not agree with this shit and therefore it shouldn't be on the table at all.

Trudeau got elected because he claimed he was going to legalize weed and young people were dumb enough to believe him.

He has done nothing he actually promised and instead is just focused on filling the country up with people who will vote for him in future elections.

haha relax brother. you're arguing about something else entirely I have no part of or want no part of.

we're talking about the 'likes' system, remember?

settle down, Beavis.

butthead-laugh-animation-gif.365579

It
haha relax brother. you're arguing about something else entirely I have no part of or want no part of.

we're talking about the 'likes' system, remember?

settle down, Beavis.

butthead-laugh-animation-gif.365579

And my point was on a politics forum, likes is a good way of indicating you agree with someone. No one agrees with this moron. He is frothing and threatening to physically attack anyone who doesn't agree with his twisted world view.

He doesn't represent canadians. He represent everything that is wrong with where our country is headed. There is no more civil discourse.

Go along with what they want or they will kill you.

It

And my point was on a politics forum, likes is a good way of indicating you agree with someone. No one agrees with this moron. He is frothing and threatening to physically attack anyone who doesn't agree with his twisted world view.

He doesn't represent canadians. He represent everything that is wrong with where our country is headed. There is no more civil discourse.

Go along with what they want or they will kill you.

again, an argument that doesn't apply here. I'm not even Canadian.

You're wrong when you say that he has done nothing that he promised. He kept his promise to terrorists: dual-citizens convicted of terrorism charges won't have their citizenship revoked and won't be deported, thank Allah.

Back