House of Commons passes anti-Islamophobia motion

I'd be interested in them managing to actually make a case for islamophobia's existence.

When they're constantly terrorizing and invading your country it's hardly a phobia.

I'd be interested in them managing to actually make a case for islamophobia's existence.

When they're constantly terrorizing and invading your country it's hardly a phobia.

Why does your AV automatically remind me of The Toxic Crusader

Islam is like communism and fascism, except more dangerous because criticizing it in public is "racist".

Islam is not a religion, it's a socio-political movement.

Have they defined what Islam is?

Pfft! All of the white, non-Muslim liberals simply know what it is without ever even looking into the religion. Most, like, know a Muslim who says that it's all flowers and puppies, which is good enough for them.

Pretty sad state of affairs when politicians are taking steps to criminalize the criticism of religion.

Pfft! All of the white, non-Muslim liberals simply know what it is without ever even looking into the religion. Most, like, know a Muslim who says that it's all flowers and puppies, which is good enough for them.

I laughed becuase EVERY word you said is TRUE.

Having a high like ratio on Sherdog is NOT a badge of honor.

Lol @BrianFantana that is the most aggressively awful post:like ratio I've ever seen and makes total sense seeing the stream of awful posts you've made ITT which no one else agrees with enough to like.
Like's isn't a good indication of whether an argument was good or rational, it is merely a like button and threads like these just attract the same people like flies on shit. Most people are tired of reading these types of headlines, I clicked the one by accident and just kept reading because of the first post (I wanted to confirm in my mind that the same group of idiots would press "Like" on a post saying "lol cucks.")

Brian could be dismantling you guys and would never get likes because most people in here are triggered by the term Islamophobia and will basically just ignore anything he has to say.

You would think a bunch of alt-right conservacucks would understand it isn't a popularity contest or how you are treated that deems you correct, considering you guys are constantly crying about the media and liberals persecuting you, but hey, Likes is a good indicator now.

Soon, it will be illegal to draw Muhammad in Canada.

You guys are starting to go full-Sweden.

RAWGp7K.jpg

Calling it Islamophobia - irrational fear means it's not hate or racist. Can't have it both ways dirty libtards.

It's like they're throwing all buzzwords at the wall hoping everything sticks.

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

Brian could be dismantling you guys and would never get likes because most people in here are triggered by the term Islamophobia and will basically just ignore anything he has to say.
The thing is, he's not dismantling anybody. He got minced in this thread.

I do agree that likes aren't a good indicator of a strong poster, though.

Back