House Democrat: I Would Trade the Wall for a DACA Bill— We Can Tear It Down in a Couple of Years

waiguoren

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
From Wolf Blitzer's show. The video link is in the spoiler below:

Blitzer: The president said he would support allowing those "Dreamers" to stay in the United States and even eventually have a pathway to citizenship but only if you in the House and the Senate approve billions of dollars to build a new wall along the US-Mexico border and take other steps curtailing immigration into the United States. You're not ready to do that, right?

Rep. Jackie Speier, California: No, but I have said publicly before that if what we're doing is building a useless wall for a couple of years that we can then tear down, I'm willing to pay that price to make sure these DACA kids* can stay in the country.

*Over 70% of DACA recipients are adults. Source. Nevertheless, prominent Democrats such as Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand continue to refer to them as "children" or "kids" in the mainstream media.

Last edited:
Well now that’s just the worst of all the worlds. Love non citizens so much, you want to waste the money on the stupidly expensive wall, and then tear it down afterwards to not even get what limited use of that expenditure out of it, so that you can welcome more illegal non citizens over your own constituents

So you want to spend billions of tax payer dollars just to tear it up?

I swear these people are fuckin retarded, not referring to the Congresswoman but the dolts in CA that voted for her.

Trump just responded via twitter -

"The DACA kids deportations begin in 5 minutes."

I don't think she thought that statement through.

Hmm, why would a Democrat wish to tear down a border wall that’s already there and been paid for. What end do we all suppose that would serve?

I don’t see why you conservatives are crying. Trump is destroying everything the last administration did regardless of the outcome with no complaint from you donkeys. You reap what you sow.

He basically confirmed that Iran gets to keep billions of dollars for nothing by destroy the nuclear deal yet none of you complained. Instead of building on the original agreement which would had been the prudent thing to do and would had meant the billions agreed to in the agreement would had at least Meant for something.

Well now that’s just the worst of all the worlds. Love non citizens so much, you want to waste the money on the stupidly expensive wall, and then tear it down afterwards to not even get what limited use of that expenditure out of it, so that you can welcome more illegal non citizens over your own constituents

Nationalism is so dumb. People with small brains only think this way. Murica, derp derp.

Whereas the real intellectual giants want an open border welfare state. Simply stunning.

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

What is with the obsession with Democrats and south Americans and muslims.

So strange

So why do you think they want to open borders?
Why do I think that or why do they want to? Why I think that is pretty damn clear. There are sanctuary cities all over the country, California is an entire sanctuary state, deportation is criminals is intellionally obstructed, Keith Ellison was just prancing around in a "no creo en fronteras" shirt, and this thread is about a democrat saying she'll spend billions on a border wall just to tear it down and open the border back up as long as current illegals can stay. The reason is because their ideas are so shit they have to import 3rd world voters to win.

70 percent are adults...idiot libtard calls them "children" to garner sympathy from fellow libtard supporters.

Oh libtards...

I don't mind giving amnesty to DACA people. But just giving them all amnesty while doing nothing to address the holes that allowed them to break the law and illegally immigrate here in the first place seems wrong.

Just hand over your job and home now....

Why do I think that or why do they want to? Why I think that is pretty damn clear. There are sanctuary cities all over the country, California is an entire sanctuary state, deportation is criminals is intellionally obstructed, Keith Ellison was just prancing around in a "no creo en fronteras" shirt, and this thread is about a democrat saying she'll spend billions on a border wall just to tear it down and open the border back up as long as current illegals can stay. The reason is because their ideas are so shit they have to import 3rd world voters to win.

bingo!

That’s fine, if that narrative makes them feel better, great.

Back