Raquel Pennington is cute.

Sarah Moras got the best booty.

Sarah Moras.

Dem eyes Dat ass

SarahMoras_Headshot.png

tumblr_leswflGhtP1qbxlumo1_400.gif

I think Julianna, Duke, Moras, and Rakoczy are all attractive

Julianna is so cute, without makeup.
With it.. omg why would she do that to herself?
Thats the way trannys do makeup, like a 10 year old dabbling in it for the first time.

Thats the way trannys do makeup, like a 10 year old dabbling in it for the first time.

Haha, agreed.

This decision would be easier if we used the proccess of elimination. Last woman standing is it.

I didn't see any which stood out as being that hot, but they weren't exactly at their sexiest

Im sure made up some would be not bad

They look like a casting call for Gollum from LOTR. Ronda isn't a great looking woman but for a fighter she's pretty good and apparently straight.

Julianna by far, that tall girl is quite attractive too.

Exactly, I think she looks much better when training than when she is all done up to look like a tranny.

They look like a casting call for Gollum from LOTR. Ronda isn't a great looking woman but for a fighter she's pretty good and apparently straight.

Im sure all you do is bang models after they've been airbrushed and photoshopped.

Im sure all you do is bang models after they've been airbrushed and photoshopped.
Is he banging the photo-shopped version of them?

Wouldn't that mean he was just humping a picture?

Back