Hottest Fighter Wives

Andrei's ex
andreisx.jpg

Vitor's wife.... 2002 playboy brasil centerfold.... freakin perfect looking.

And yes, her newds are very easy to find.

Too much plastic surgery to the face. Looks faker than Britney. Surprised he didnt meet her in church.

For a wife that fights, I always thought Kerry Vera was tops.

ufc85-kery-brandon.jpg

+1
shes perfect
Some of these girls are primped and gussied up with mounds of make up. How can you judge on that account?

For example Chael's wife is not at all pretty if you saw her everyday without makeup - her mouth stretches out horizontally like the joker as well. Kenny's wife nose is proportionally on the long side than the standard judgement of attractiveness. Ronda's too masculine.

I look for proportional symmetry, smile, femininity and natural beauty. When they smile they shouldn't look goofy or just off; symmetry is good (eyes, nose, ears, etc.) as oppose to a crooked smile e.g. Rocky, and when the make up comes off they look as fresh and nubile as they did in high school with a little freckle mixed in there. You know the quintessential girl next door.

Since ***** wife possesses all the requisite attributes it comes down to her for possibly being the best candidate of hottest/prettiest.
Mauricio-Shogun-Rua-Wife-Renata-Ribeiro-Rua.jpg

Not a fighter, but Rener Gracie is married to Eve Torres. A true 10.
eve-torres-at-the-beach.jpg

10ok2dk.png

9bfe5c51eecb9c10b2910f26312001a7.jpg

eve+wwe+Latest+hot+pictures+2013+03.jpg

rener-gracie-eve-torres-marriage.png

She is indeed a legit 10. And a good sport to boot. I saw this pic a while back and thought it was pretty funny/cool. Guy doing the rnc is the late Chris Kyle

IMG_3529.jpg

Back