Hostages taken in armed siege in the south of France after gunmen shoot at police. UPDATED

Once again, a solid point about the topic at hand.

You obviously win this debate. You posted an irrelevant video and everything. Plus my name is yellow.

I will respect your comments from now on. That can change.

Maybe they should pass a super duper anti grenade bill to help prevent further terrorists using grenades in the future?
In all seriousness, what would you do if you were in power?

Shocked

534x513_cmsv2_46999c80-355c-5041-bc27-de183524c50c-3109874.jpg

It is kind of getting to the point where you can call it almost every single time.

Even Merkel had to back off. Then the follow the leader douches here will blame it on Trump.

In all seriousness, what would you do if you were in power?

Drastically slow down and control migration to a trickle to offset the flood of uncontrolled migration that's just happened, and set up camps in the same countries like for those fleeing Syria still to migrate to temporarily, paid for by the surrounding governments as well as put pressure on those governments to clean up their acts so people don't feel like they need to flee.

Do a sweeping migration investigation and boot out all undocumented "dreamers".

Place all my focus in trying to insure that the people that are in my country believe in it's values and it's laws.

Stop lying to the public using news and media to brush what is a growing serious cultural problem under the rug as it's causing distrust and strife between people with different backgrounds.

Or you could pass a super duper anti grenade law, and prey that those people you just let into your country that despise your culture and people, obey the new said super duper anti grenade law.

Last edited:
That's a pathetic way to squeeze in some political points.

funny-Simpsons-man-car-fire-benefit.jpg

On topic, GIGN don't fuck around.

GIGN are elite level. They can stand and bang with the best Military Hostage Rescue Units, and indeed cross-train with SAS, Delta etc.

Back in the early 90's they stormed a hijacked jet that was waiting to be refuelled(the terrorists intended to crash the passenger jet into the Eiffel Tower)killed all the bad guys and rescued the hostages. The whole thing happened on live TV.

Sticking high school kids on the cover of Time? I agree.

The big money is getting ready to disarm us. It's coming. Their meddling, collusion, and eventual takeover of what's left of the people's government, will have no opposition.

Plus, all the kids made psycho by the degenerative media and often pharmaceuticals will be a little less likely to have guns. That's the good part.

Drastically slow down and control migration to a trickle to offset the flood of uncontrolled migration that's just happened, and set up camps in the same countries like for those fleeing Syria still to migrate to temporarily, paid for by the surrounding governments as well as put pressure on those governments to clean up their acts so people don't feel like they need to flee.

Do a sweeping migration investigation and boot out all undocumented "dreamers".

Place all my focus in trying to insure that the people that are in my country believe in it's values and it's laws.

Stop lying to the public using news and media to brush what is a growing serious cultural problem under the rug as it's causing distrust and strife between people with different backgrounds.

Or you could pass a super duper anti grenade law, and prey that those people you just let into your country that despise your culture and people, obey the new said super duper anti grenade law.
Some of the terrorists are french born, or travelled from neighbouring countries. I agree about migration control in general though.

How can you get countries bordering war torn countries to pay for refugee camps? Especially if they are to hold about 5 million people.

"put pressure on those governments to clean up their acts so people don't feel like they need to flee" - That's naive thinking considering western countries are often the cause or at least have some involvement in the reason people need to flee. What you are asking for goes against foreign policy for as long as anyone can remember.

"Do a sweeping migration investigation and boot out all undocumented "dreamers". I agree, but easier said than done.

How do you ensure "the people that are in my country believe in it's values and it's laws"? It's a bit of a vague statement.

"Stop lying to the public using news and media to brush what is a growing serious cultural problem under the rug as it's causing distrust and strife between people with different backgrounds." - How this this acheived? By having only state owned media?

Some of the terrorists are french born, or travelled from neighbouring countries. I agree about migration control in general though.

How can you get countries bordering war torn countries to pay for refugee camps? Especially if they are to hold about 5 million people.

"put pressure on those governments to clean up their acts so people don't feel like they need to flee" - That's naive thinking considering western countries are often the cause or at least have some involvement in the reason people need to flee. What you are asking for goes against foreign policy for as long as anyone can remember.

It's likely to cost more/do more damage to your country trying and fit a square peg in a round hole. Migrants are going to lean heavily on social systems not designed to carry the weight of that many people in such a short amount of time. You increase crime, terrorist attacks, create hate and resentment and distrust to the news media and government. It would be cheaper to have the EU/UN Red Cross and the like to pay for temporary camps for those migrants to reside in.

"Do a sweeping migration investigation and boot out all undocumented "dreamers. I agree, but easier said than done.

How do you ensure "the people that are in my country believe in it's values and it's laws"? It's a bit of a vague statement.

- do they have any sort of criminal backgrounds? Have they been in trouble with the law?
- what are their values and beliefs? Do they have any references by people not of their cultural background that can vouch for their behavior?
- what's their social media say about them?

you know? investigate.

If they are simply undocumented? Out you go. To those camps you've set up now safely away from your population and not milking any of your social services or destroying your streets or housing.

"Stop lying to the public using news and media to brush what is a growing serious cultural problem under the rug as it's causing distrust and strife between people with different backgrounds."
- How this this archived? By having only state owned media?

Allow and demand for more news agencies not owned by the same affiliations/corporations to have an avenue to report news. As it stands right now, all major news networks (at least in the states) are controlled by the 6 major corporations. (probably 3-4 now as this website is old.) Back in the 80's it was much more spread out and diverse. Allowing people to decide for themselves who was being truthful and who wasn't.

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6?op=1

Last edited:
Back