Horrible people that you secretly kinda admire

Jordan Belfort
Just based off the movie I didn't really feel bad for the people he "scammed". If you're stupid enough to invest $6,000 based off a cold call sales job from someone you've never even met then that's on you. He was a damn good salesman and it was possible to make a ton of money off his pump and dump scheme. There could have been more to it but just off what the movie presented I didn't see him as that bad.

I'm gonna say Chris Kyle. He served his country and protected the soldiers on the ground. My issues with the war aside, if I was a Navy SEAL then I'd probably lie/exaggerate my stories and have a hero complex too.

Looking for honesty here boys. and given the anonymity sherdog provides feel safe if you say you secretly admire a serial killer or other like kind madman

TBH I have always harbored a shameful admiration of Ghenkis Khan. dude Rode Horses and concubines all day for a living. his greatest achievement is having 1/4 of all Asian males that carry his genes dude was shagging like crazy.

Hulk Hogan child hood hero that turned out to be a total d bag. dude shagged his physically handicapped best friends wife and video taped it. then to add insult to injury got even richer by winning a massive lawsuit.

Joseph Stalin. This dude was responsible for killing 50% of the officers in the Red Army Before the Nazi's invaded...and the Russians till whipped their ass'es

The Iceman Klukinski. Though a lot of his kills were later deemed to be bullshit. dude's HBO Documentary was like a how to if I ever need to ice a fool and get away with it.

Lets have it.

You are dead wrong about Hulk Hogan, the man has a heart of gold, loves family more than anything

You seriously tried to lump in the Hulkster with Stalin and co

Wtf is wrong with you

Hitler.

Dude went from being a one-balled homeless failed artist to leading the fucking most devastating army in modern history and bringing hell to the most powerful nations in the world.

I admire @Pwent s committment to cuckery. It takes true fortitude shilling for republicans that hard and wanting Trump to fuck your woman that badly.

Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee.

I've begun to believe everyone would love the Nazis if it weren't frowned upon to do so. As soon as something goes socially awry, people are QUICK to take up Nazi precepts, namely eugenics and segregation. Plus I think everyone digs the fashion sense, too.

Hitler before the Holocaust and before he decided to convert Europe to his ideology rather than defend Germany and become the light of Europe.

If Hitler had just kept the land he had won in December of 1933, and fortified it, and demanded German nationalism and loyalty, he would have saved Germany from the Bolshevik scum coming out of Russia who are now called progressives.

Hitler's invasion of Poland was too logistically and culturally difficult and costly. He didn't need to do any more land grab to protect Europe from the Soviet scum. He could have come to Poland's aid instead of taking them over, making the Polish hate the German people.
do you even Lebensbraum bro?

El Chapo. Hate the violence and mayhem he's caused but he's straight gangster .
Dude was definitely a boss. From what I've read, he was some dirt poor peasant with no type of education and rose up to be head on one of the biggest cartels if not the biggest in the world. He would also offer bribes to areas he was planning to take over to keep the violence down. Reports used to quote him saying "plata o plombo" which means silver or lead.

You are dead wrong about Hulk Hogan, the man has a heart of gold, loves family more than anything

EVERYTHING I'VE HEARDF ABOUT HIS NON WRESTLING

PERSONAS IS THAT HE IS A MASSIVE DOUCHE...BANGING

YOUR HANDICAPPED FRIENDS WIFE AND VIDEOTAPING IT

IS OVERWHELMING PROOF OF SAID DOUCHEBAGGERY

EVERYTHING I'VE HEARDF ABOUT HIS NON WRESTLING

PERSONAS IS THAT HE IS A MASSIVE DOUCHE...BANGING

YOUR HANDICAPPED FRIENDS WIFE AND VIDEOTAPING IT

IS OVERWHELMING PROOF OF SAID DOUCHEBAGGERY
his friend and the wife asked him tho...

if anything the subtle racist comments during that fiasco are what should be held against him

that and he's a massive, almost compulsory liar

Al Capone. He lead a mafia empire despite having syphillis and being literally retarded.

Tomi owns real estate in your head
She does.

giphy.gif

Hulk Hogans friend was a cuck that ain't that big of a deal. Consenting adults and stuff. He didn't kill tons of people

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SAID,

I MEAN LOOK AT HIS EYES.

WHEN HE USE TO GIVE SPEECHES

IFTHATS NOT DEMONICALLY POSSESED

That is not demonic possession. Hitler blew his load and orgasmed during his speeches. I am not joking about that. There is documentation of him going to his doctor to get something to knock his dick down.

I am going to throw Stalin out there. I always took Stalin for bit of an uneducated brute until I read this speech of his.

http://theeasternfront.org/mein_sozialismus/downloads/articleI.pdf

Basically, in 1939 Stalin was already planning on how Russia should come out of the war. The truce with Germany was just to buy time to upgrade his military and let Germany, France, and Britian wear themselves out follow the war. The comments he make about the Sovietization of Germany were almost spot on along with the comments that the the allies needed to be wore down enough by the war to allow Russia to take Berlin.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back