Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Aught got a game breaking get bug on the seeker at the gates quest.

I was level 25 now I have to start all over. Wouldnt of been too bad if i hadnt continued to play for 10 more hours. Going to have to push hard to beat this before Mass Effect comes out

Multiple save files are a good idea... you know, save before you switch off at least. In any game.

Been getting the itch to buy this game, but I'm holding out until I see a price drop on it. I've heard nothing but great reviews on this game, and it looks awesome as well. I just have such a big backlog of games I want to get through as well.

Game autosaves constantly, within an hour I was unable to go back previous to that cutscene

ALWAYS in every game have quick saves and manual saves!

I'd give up on the fame if I got to 25 and have to redo.

Article I just read from yesterday on Horizon ZD's "controversial" characters and cultures.

Link

<1>

Article I just read from yesterday on Horizon ZD's "controversial" characters and cultures.

Link

<1>

LOL! Business Insider wrote a very stupid review of Iron Fist similar to something like this complaint.

Beat this today. logged in just under 28 hours, level 37, not much time spent on side quests or the hunters lodge. I was to interested in the story and seeing that through. Really blown away how much I enjoyed this game.

Saw the post credits scene coming a mile away. Read a few weeks back that they wanted to elevate Aloy as the new face for Playstation so I know they were all ready planning for a sequal before the game launched. Now that it's out and getting great reviews hope we see a sequal sooner than later. Sylens was to cryptic of a character to just walk off into the sunset, so when he showed back up I was pretty happy to have someone with a little more brains hinted as the villian in the sequel.

My roommate just got this game and a PS4 pro recently.
{<redford}
Unfortunately I can't play it until she's done with it.
<2>

Have had this for a week but have only played about an hour so far. Looks promising.

I am renovating a room at the moment (changed it from a garage to a overflow bedroom/man cave), should be finished this weekend. The PS4 is going to live in there so waiting to finish the room and get some time in.

Nothing more fun that taking off a Thunderjaw's disc launchers, using one to take him down, and saving the other to pick up and carry around for the next 10 minutes finding the biggest machines (Ravagers, Tramplers, etc) and making them your bitch.

Too bad the main story mission I was on required you to jump up a ledge =/.

I didn't realize that a Thunderkaw was supposed to be a TRex. I'm not really impressed how the machines look - they look very Michael Bay transformers. Otherwise the game looks very good.

Think I'm finally ready to push through the main story. Finally sick of side quests, collectibles etc. Time for the good stuff

Yeah I'm about ready to start the main story. I'm level 40 something. Did all the hunting grounds, a lot of side quests, etc. Not tired of it at all but wanting to get into the story.

I killed the first Deathbringer yesterday while a bit drunk. I think it killed itself because I took it down in about two minutes. I've had harder fights against the robot chickens.

So finally ready to progress with the main story, did all the hunting grounds, did the hunters lodge, all bandit camps, all corruption zones, tall necks, cauldrons, all the side quests(other than ancient armor) and errands I came across. Level 50 almost all upgrades. Still really like it. I haven't done many of the collectables.

As far as main story I basically stopped the second I got to Meridian. I have to find the traitor at the ruins.

I can't go back to Final Fantasy XV after this game. This game spoiled me

Yeah, I enjoyed XV but Horizon >>>.

Im only about 5 hours in but loving this game so far... cant wait to dive more into it

Just beat it.

I thought the game was incredible. Absolutely loved the story. The game looked amazing. Hoping for some great dlc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back