Horiguchi vs Ian McCall headlines Rizin may 6th

Looking forward to the return of Rizin in May.

Should have rematched Kape wtf
<{cruzshake}>

Kai Asakura vs Kape makes better booking sense. The Kape/McCall fight will still be there after Horiguchi/McCall. If Kape won against McCall it would wipe Horiguchi/McCall off the table which is one of their bigger matchups. Plus Kape already fought Horiguchi.

Don't worry Kape with start drama because Kai is already talking shit on twitter. A win by Kai would elevate him higher which is important because he is a young Japanese fighter.

<{danawhoah}>.

Holy moly !! The gave her a gimme fight and made her the first fight. What did she do to burn bridges with Pancrase ??

I'm also wondering how she can afford to take a year off, I mean she is not exactly making " Anderson Silva money " .

Thanks again.
The matchup I think is a case of Rin's opponent beating someone she wasn't supposed to (an undefeated and well known pro wrestler) so now she's stuck again with bigger name fighters. As for the fight placement, they haven't announced the official bout order yet so it's just in the order the fights were announced with the latest at the bottom.

She complained about Pancrase (I think wanted more money and attention) and asked to be released even though she was basically a champion and had a division created for her. The year off was due to a string of injuries, it was rumored that she was close to an agreement to fight for a KSW title awhile back but she got injured again.

Its the right fight to make, you have to do it while you can but its not gonna be competitive. and thats if McCall even makes it to the fight.

He's getting blown out. McCall isnt at the top of the div like he was years ago, he's getting knocked out.
I agree

I'll take Kyoji by UD , McCall might bot be the same fighter but he's pretty durable. The Guch by kickboxing clinic and landing surprise takedowns

I'll take Kyoji by UD , McCall might bot be the same fighter but he's pretty durable. The Guch by kickboxing clinic and landing surprise takedowns
I think he ko’s him

I just watches McCall vs Kape. Everyone here here made it sound like a pure freak incidence - which perhaps it was - but McCall was still getting manhandled throughout the fight and ended it mounted and locked into a guilliotine. I dont think he has anything for Horiguchi.

I had a great time watching the last Rizin event with you all. I look forward to May 6th.

Horiguchi by ripped ear from falling thrpugh the ropes like Cactus Jack, if anyone has the luck to pull it off, its Ian McCall.

Yusuke yachi 19-6 vs Diego nunes 23-7

Added

Ante Delija 14-3 vs Ricardo Prasel 9-0 (8subs) 6’9”

McCall shoulda took a few easy wins to get back on track

Back