Hopefully no UFC uniforms for WMMA

VolkHan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you followed Invicta FC events, a nice thing about WMMA are the attires: seems that even with Unified Rules girls can wear almost whatever they want, from rashguards to loose cotton tops, from wrestling singlets to Wonder Woman costumes, and that makes for more variety and a fighter that wear that kind of dress in all her fights is far more recognizable by fans.
Not a WWE thing, just I like it.

Hopefully the new UFC uniforms will not ruins this.

Just examples, the new UFC champ Carla Esparza used to wear a sponsorized wrestling singlet:
carlaesparza.jpg

Joanne Calderwood a kilt:
method=get&s=joanne-calderwood-def-livia-von-plettenberg-2.jpg

Bec Rawlings an uniform with aussie colors:
002_Bec_Hyatt.jpg

Rachael Ostovich:
image_crop.php

Sarah "Monster" d'Alelio:
method=get&s=sarah-dalelio-07-12-13-16-36-37-777.jpg

........................................................... .. .. .People like you still exist?

Well this topic is kinda good representation of how much people care about WMMA, "don't change their clothing, they look sexier in this"

Well this topic is kinda good representation of how much people care about WMMA, "don't change their clothing, they look sexier in this"
You think he posted a pic of Sarah d'Alelio to show how sexy they look?

Got more pics of Carla in the white singlet?

yeah, she fought with that singlet the Invicta FC title fight vs. Bec:

image_crop.php
Carla-Esparza4.jpg
Carla-Esparza-2.jpg

she has even other coloured singlets with the same sponsors:

Carla-Esparza-Invicta-FC-e1353794451193.jpg
Carla-Esparza_9070_Invicta.jpg
c046df7a60e9554bafd52af8fb82ef40.jpg

lol about "sexier"!!!

I think I was pretty clear that is for give more variety to the sport, as I would like to c it even for th men, especially long pants a la Aoki that would help more grapplers (EDIT: and rashguards too, maybe loose gi would be too much).

From what I understand the "uniform" is purely just Reebok made stuff that won't be covered in sponsors. You can choose what style you wear.

Unless you're Dennis Hallman.

As long as they show some cameltoe it's all fine by me.

^That's the only reason i ever watch WMMA bouts

From what I understand the "uniform" is purely just Reebok made stuff that won't be covered in sponsors. You can choose what style you wear.

Unless you're Dennis Hallman.

Ah ok I thought they'll be standardized, just normal trunks, compressed trunks and tops for the women

This ain't foxy boxing. WMMA isn't supposed to be sexy in the ring/octagon.

Shouldn't be worried about fight wear, but rather street clothes for these fighters if you're worried about sexiness...

This ain't foxy boxing. WMMA isn't supposed to be sexy in the ring/octagon.

Shouldn't be worried about fight wear, but rather street clothes for these fighters if you're worried about sexiness...

^same reply as the one before.

Is nothing about sexyness or something like that, but just:
- variety
- put different variables in the game with the clothing ... of course long compressed pants and rashguard could help a bit a grappler

I thought I was clear about that just with the pics I posted, where none of them contain "sexy" images ... Sherdog ...

I wonder if Ronda will help Reebok design a nice and containing top?

Back