Hooking up with older Japanese women?

Came for this. Left satisfied.

Are you in Japan TS? Apparently once a woman hits 30 and isn't married she's like a bottle of milk past it's expiry date. Easy pickings for a horny gaijin no doubt.

No i am in Canada. So what happens? Do they let themselves go out of frustration with no marriage.

I doubt old Japanese women are into hookups. Maybe gain confidence on fat chicks.

When you say older, how old?

Would you guess she's 40? Or are we talking 75 here?

Either way, you should bang. Will make a great story someday.

You are in for a treat sir, go hog wild with her.

just tell her if she teaches u japanese you will pay her in dick

No, but had a interesting experience, a bit NSFW for Mayberry I'm afraid.

She was a bit older and had a really fit little body, tiny but perky breasts too.

No i am in Canada. So what happens? Do they let themselves go out of frustration with no marriage.
lol, I'm in Canada too... Speaking from zero experience I assume they would become less choosy if you seem at all marriage material.

But then again someone looking for something serious may not be down with meaningless hookups.

When you say older, how old?

Would you guess she's 40? Or are we talking 75 here?

Either way, you should bang. Will make a great story someday.

In her 40s

No, but had a interesting experience, a bit NSFW for Mayberry I'm afraid.

She was a bit older and had a really fit little body, tiny but perky breasts too.

Go on...

lol, I'm in Canada too... Speaking from zero experience I assume they would become less choosy if you seem at all marriage material.

But then again someone looking for something serious may not be down with meaningless hookups.

That's what I cant figure out. She was seriously crazy hot. I am talking hour glass, small waist, bubble butt, sex on legs.

Someone stop letting this try hard wannabe make threads. First it was, Whats wrong with me? why dont women pay attention? Then it was Do women still like to be hit on? Now it's what about Japanese women>?

Go away you pathetic Canadian.

Someone stop letting this try hard wannabe make threads. First it was, Whats wrong with me? why dont women pay attention? Then it was Do women still like to be hit on? Now it's what about Japanese women>?

I don't see you making threads about asian milfs.

Pics (not) optional.

How about you entertain us with your bullshit.

buds ts, just dont go getting a metoo story bout yourself, what ever you do.

She was seriously crazy hot. I am talking hour glass, small waist, bubble butt, sex on legs.

Oh now I understand. She's not into you at all, but you misinterpreted her being polite as being interested, because most women won't give you the time of day.

The only way to prove me wrong is to bang and post pics

Back