Hooking up with older Japanese women?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I been going to gym, pool and sauna for a while. I got few compliments from old women. It was nice but they are too old to make a move. Younger women were not interested so whatever moving on.

Yesterday I saw a super hot older Japanese woman. Tried to use few phrases and she said I am terrible at Japanese. I said too bad and was about to excuse myself until she said " wait, stay here I teach you Japanese"

Long story short, her friend showed up and she said I will talk you later.

Anyone hooked up with Japanese milfs?

Yes but she was born here and only a year older than me.

cfb565_2265236.jpg

I guess you can until they're 50.

She may be friendly for the sake of being friendly and not interested in you in that way. She probably liked the fact you made an effort to speak a few Japanese phrases or words. But if she is the type that is saying she'll talk to you later, she is also the type that will probably ask you for coffee or something if she is interested in you.

Watch her body language more than anything for indicators.

Lol I'm trying to get work done but fuck it this should be good.

I've gone down on a few Japanese women.
but I'm hungry again in an hour.

Your threads are making me think you’re a virgin tbh.

Is this even a question? What are you asking?

Give me her phone.

She may be friendly for the sake of being friendly and not interested in you in that way. She probably liked the fact you made an effort to speak a few Japanese phrases or words. But if she is the type that is saying she'll talk to you later, she is also the type that will probably ask you for coffee or something if she is interested in you.

Watch her body language more than anything for indicators.

That is true. I have heard the same thing about them being polite and friendly for sake of being courteous. That's why i had to ask if anyone with experience.

Your threads are making me think you’re a virgin tbh.

I used to be last year. Anyway I picture the real you looking like your avatar. Always looking to say something edgy to put someone in their place.

Is this even a question? What are you asking?

Give me her phone.

Making sure it's not just politeness.

That is true. I have heard the same thing about them being polite and friendly for sake of being courteous. That's why i had to ask if anyone with experience.

Some of the Asian women I've encountered (Laotian, Japanese, Filipino) were way direct with me at least, which was refreshing. No beating around the bush. That may be more of an individual thing than a cultural rule.

If she wants to talk to you later about Japanese phrases, you can always simply ask her out where it is more quiet after you talk to her for a bit. But of course the body language thing will let you know if she will be receptive to that. It is probably a good sign if she says she'll talk to you later; it could mean she wants to give you her undivided attention. Don't read too much into it though.

Many cultures are much more open and direct than Americans when it comes to connecting and hooking up. Yes, I know we have sluts here, but in terms of all people (normal, well adjusted women) you can find girls in many countries that are simply more open to meeting and connecting with someone if they're interested, without all the games.

That said, Japanese people can be quite reserved (especially older generations) so I wouldn't file them under this discussion.

Nonetheless, none of us know this woman.

In either event, go for it.

I don’t believe any of your stories. I do believe you are a solid creep regardless of how much of a gimmick you are trying to create.

I don’t believe any of your stories. I do believe you are a solid creep regardless of how much of a gimmick you are trying to create.

Lol take your fake wrestling talk to the wwe section. Like I am supposed to give a fuck about some pro wrestling goof.

I find the way you describe the way she responds to you racist.

cfb565_2265236.jpg

I guess you can until they're 50.
Came for this. Left satisfied.

Are you in Japan TS? Apparently once a woman hits 30 and isn't married she's like a bottle of milk past it's expiry date. Easy pickings for a horny gaijin no doubt.

Back