Hooker: Khabib out of camp was 95 kilos, LHW sized, wrestling, outmuscling and holding down Rockhold

I don't believe it. Weight classes exist for a reason. If he is such a monster, he wouldn't kill himself to cut to 155lb's. He would fight at 170.

Somebody show a photo of Khabib at 95kg [209lb's] - I doubt he was in worse shape than Anderson Silva who was 198lb's versus Cormier.

If Silva, with one days notice can fight the LHW champ, in terrible shape at 198lb's - Khabib can fight at WW.

Last edited:
Huge if true

<{danawhoah}>

Imagine what he would do to McGoof, it would be death by snu snu <insert_Gabi_Garcia_pic>

That is 209.4 lbs heck no.. to much for a LW even when not booked with a fight, I call bs on that one.

It's bullshit. It was confirmed multiple times by his father and lifelong trainer that Khabib weighs 190 lbs (85-86 kilos) between camps.

That’s one plugged in whore

DC's been talking about Khabib and Luke having competitive spars for a while. Apparently they go at it a lot.

The claim about his weight is bullshit. The guy saw him once and guessed that he weighed some ridiculous amount. Khabib out of camp was 190 max. According to his camp he's slimmed down a bit.

He cuts just under 30 pounds just like Tony

Bumped for current discussions on K-Bib's strength and ability to compete at 170 or 185.

I didn't know Kalabeeb hangs out with Hookers?

crazy..........Luke has gureat TDD and defensive wrestling too and hes a hooge MW.

basically if Khabib gets a grip on u at 155 u are done unless u have GOAT TDD and are hooge for the weight too like Tibau

The only way to really damage Khabib is precision striking and leg kicks.

What’s with all these talks about Khabib and his weight/weight cuts?

He cuts as much weight as most LW’s do. Look at the fight with Poirier, Khabib didn’t have any advantage in size. According to Poirier’s nutritionist, Dustin was about 175 pounds on a fight day: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/09/ufc-242-inside-dustin-poirier-weight-cut

Khabib’s father said that after weight-ins Khabib gained 8kg so he was around 172 lbs when he fought Poirier.

C’mon, people, Welterweight’s like Usman or Woodley weigh close to 190 lbs when they step in the octagon.

Khabib is comfortable with his current weight and weight cut, he haven’t missed weight since he pulled from a fight with Ferguson which was like 2 years ago. These talks about his weight needs to stop. It’s not the reason why he is undefeated at 155 lbs.

Hooker is star struck and overestimating Khabib's weight but he's not joking about his wrestling with Rockhold

Back