Honorable fighters who wouldn't do PEDS even if they were allowed

Jon Jones, seems like a respectful human being who wouldn’t look for any advantages over his opponents, preferring to beat them based on heart, skill and fight IQ

<JonesLaugh>

why is Colby in this list lol. he willed himself into existence to get hit by a boomerang to the head

Actually I don’t think Rampage ever used.

He transitioned to the UFC and looked like he always did, while his rivals wilted.

So if there was a purge, you would murder, steal, and rape?

So the logic is that some fighters are so honorable that they wouldn't want to inflict damage to their opponents in a way that is not "natural"?

I highly doubt any fighter at this level would give a damn. Also if PEDs were allowed pretty much everybody would use it, so there's no chance that these few "honorable" fighters would accept a big disadvantage.

“You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your Reekok kits, all your Tap-out shirts and your UFC Hot Dog Branders for just 14,95$ and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the fighters that made all those great knock-outs that kept you entertained throughout the years were rrreal fucking juiced on PEDs. The Fertittas were so fucking juiced they even let CM Punk compete in a fight.” -Bill Hicks

The very essence of the question is paradoxical in nature.

Jon Jones, seems like a respectful human being who wouldn’t look for any advantages over his opponents, preferring to beat them based on heart, skill and fight IQ

<JonesLaugh>

TmEvQs0.gif

Back