Hong Kong Kung Fu Inheritor- Power,Speed,Technique

Master Chow

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I am a Hong Kong Local Kung Fu inheritor. My family kept all of the things on our Hhkka ancestors Kung Fu which dates back 2000 years ago. Below is my video that I want to share with you. Our Local Traditional Kung Fu.
Please share it if you like it and it is a big support to our local Kung Fu.
Keep it to the next generation.
Thank you so much.

And here is my web-site:
www.kungfuclasshongkong.com/eng

Also I taught Tai Chi and there has over 3000 local and international students passed through my school.
My Tai Chi Web site:
www.taichielite.com/eng

Good Health, Good Life, Good Luck
Master Chow

Thank you Master Chow. I use to train Tiger-Style at the Wu Tang Clan Academy.

I've heard Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck wit. Is that true?

@Master Chow ..... Have you ever tried this stuff against a person who knows how to fight?

Hello Master Chow, your tai chi is very impressive. I'm curious to know if any form of tai chi helps you be less rigid and more relax when learning another style of martial arts?

Pretty sure I've busted half these moves after dropping a couple g's of Mandy

Hi Everybody,
I am a Hong Kong Local Kung Fu inheritor. My family kept all of the things on our Hhkka ancestors Kung Fu which dates back 2000 years ago. Below is my video that I want to share with you. Our Local Traditional Kung Fu.
Please share it if you like it and it is a big support to our local Kung Fu.
Keep it to the next generation.
Thank you so much.

And here is my web-site:
www.kungfuclasshongkong.com/eng

Also I taught Tai Chi and there has over 3000 local and international students passed through my school.
My Tai Chi Web site:
www.taichielite.com/eng

Good Health, Good Life, Good Luck
Master Chow

I dont think you're authorized to reveal these secrets to Westerners. Expect a visit from agents of the Shaolin Council soon.

Thank you Boingyman! Tiger technique is usually contains in Southern Style Kung Fu. It is very common to use to grappling the throat and joint. Very useful technique. Happy to know that you train this.

I've heard Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck wit. Is that true?

@Master Chow ..... Have you ever tried this stuff against a person who knows how to fight?

Hello Jgarner,
Yes, my students included bodyguards, KungFu Masters from local and other countries, some of my students they have trained different kinds of martial arts for many years already, some of them joined the fighting competition.
They are training for the real fight Kung Fu with forms, techniques ,sparring. My Kung Fu is totally use for real fight.
Kung Fu is my life and this is how was the traditional Kung Fu should be.
Hope you enjoy the video~
Thank you Jgarner.

Hello Master Chow, your tai chi is very impressive. I'm curious to know if any form of tai chi helps you be less rigid and more relax when learning another style of martial arts?

Hello Noodles,

Thanks for your appreciate. Your question is interesting because some of my students they also asked me the same thing. Actually any kind of Martial Arts, you have to overcome the rigid problem to become flexable. Tai Chi movements it looks like relaxing but it is not.

And there was 1 year, I practiced 10 hours a day. So it was 10 hours x 365 days. I left my friends and all the meeting, party. Only training in that year.
Then I spent around 8 hours everyday for training in the following 6 years. And I still have to teach students every day. So Kung Fu is my life. It is not about Tai Chi help my Southern Praying Mantis or Southern Praying Mantis helps my Tai Chi. Beccause I dedicated on it.

But there is one point which is very important. You have to find a SiFu who can show you and teach you the real Kung Fu. Then he will lead you how to become flexible. Because that is what he is doing.
I was very luckily that my father , my Chow Gar praying Mantis SiFU and my Tai Chi Sifu(Birthplace of Tai Chi, he ancenstor create Tai Chi) . They brought me to a high level and "open my eyes and my view".

I am happy that you like my video and I am also happy to share my experience, thank you again.

Good day, Good Life.

I dont think you're authorized to reveal these secrets to Westerners. Expect a visit from agents of the Shaolin Council soon.

Hello bad seed,

Thank you for your advice. But we don't have any relationship with Shaolin Council.
Many Kung Fu SiFU in Hong Kong they also share the video to all over the world. It is just for the Kung Fu lover to have a view on it. Otherwise it will disappear day by day. Because nowadays people like to play smartphone but not Kung Fu. Many people as me they hope the traditional things (not only Kung Fu)can keep passing down.
Anyway, Thanks for watching the video. And hope you enjoy it. Thank you.
Good Day~

Hello bad seed,

Thank you for your advice. But we don't have any relationship with Shaolin Council.
Many Kung Fu SiFU in Hong Kong they also share the video to all over the world. It is just for the Kung Fu lover to have a view on it. Otherwise it will disappear day by day. Because nowadays people like to play smartphone but not Kung Fu. Many people as me they hope the traditional things (not only Kung Fu)can keep passing down.
Anyway, Thanks for watching the video. And hope you enjoy it. Thank you.
Good Day~
thanks for the response Master Chow.

So what is your streetfighting record? Lets see how good your kung fu really is.

Hello Master Chow,

Kung Fu has a bad reputation in the MMA community. Many MMA fans feel it is not effective. Perhaps you could share some insight on your style and how effectively you think it would work in a real fight.

Check out this video as well:

thanks for the response Master Chow.

So what is your streetfighting record? Lets see how good your kung fu really is.

Hello bad seed,

Yes, I understand what is your meaning. I totally agree with you. Street fight is important for the fighting experience. I have street fight experiences but it wont as much as my father generation. Because nowadays Hong Kong is a very safe city. And as what I said, my students they are local and internationals, they all have different background and they have a lot expenience in their matrial arts. They really can fight. They come and train under me because my Kung Fu have something that they really want to learn and they think it is useful in the real fight.

I know there are many good fighters in the world and different matrial arts they have their own good things. So I would never say how is my Kung Fu. Because It is meaningless. I want to let more people know this traditional Kung Fu and keep passing down to furthur generations.

Good Day~

Hello Master Chow,

Kung Fu has a bad reputation in the MMA community. Many MMA fans feel it is not effective. Perhaps you could share some insight on your style and how effectively you think it would work in a real fight.

Check out this video as well:

Hello MysticNinjaJay,

Thanks for your information and suggestion. It let me understand more.
I saw the video that you posted. Yes , I agree with him. This interview totally telling the point that Kung Fu become not that effective nowadays. That's why I still keep our traditional Kung Fu.
Before I share some insight in the real fight about my style. I would like to tell about why the real Kung Fu is losting.

I think the day is different. In my father generation, when he was a child, Hong Kong was still a rough streets and corruption happened in anywhere including police. So people they learn Kung Fu to protect their family and group into different community. They almost fight everyday and can be anywhere with weapons. I can tell more about my father's story and fighting story if you were feeling interested. It was really like a movie and it also reflected the old Hong Kong difficult time. He was very famous.
Back to the topic, nowadays, Hong Kong is a commerical City. A safe city, people they wont fight on the street and they dont need Kung Fu to protect themself anymore. Even they like it, They wont have time to train that much to build up their power. Because they need to work 9-12 hours everyday, some people they work more hour than that.

So that's what the interview video saying. Kung Fu is not effective. Becasue today, people learn the form, but they dont do the sparring and they dont have street fight experience. The purpose is different from the old generation.

That's what I am keeping in my style. Sparring , real fight, flexibel , it is the purpose of Kung Fu. Not only the form. If only train the form, sure it wont become flexible and it wont be effective.
I am thinking to shoot a new video for the street fight. To show how my Kung Fu can use in a real situation and in differetn situation. But it is summer time in Hong kong. I will shoot it in October, the weather will be nice at that time.

I already typing too long in this post. Let me share my Kung Fu insight in real fight in next reply.
Thank you.

Good Health.

Back