Aliens

• Total voters

DarkneT

Khamzat sucks
@Gold
Reaction score
I was down the unsolved mysterys youtube rabbit hole again
(Dad life)

Came across this, and some of the statements given in this video more so towards the end (last 5-10 mins) are chilling

I've always been very on the fence about it all but I'm starting to lean on it being a cover up

Given they said near 50 percent of Americans believe it's a cover up, would like to see the opinions of sherdoggers that believe or don't

Let's do this

I believe all the stories until Jonathan Frakes tells me different.

I'm undecided but I think there was/is definitely some sort of strange activity that got covered up. Whether it was a grey alien or whatever I'm not sure but something happened.

it was a time machine from another dimension that came back from the future and ran out of fuel

All you need to do is explore 'Pumapunku' in Bolivia. The Tiwanaku site dates back to 536 AD. No, man could not have done this kind of stone work back in that period. Same with other ancient cultures.
640px-Puma_Punku7.jpg

640px-Puma_Punku6.jpg

Life is so much easier once you get comfortable with the idea that everyone is lying.

All these conspiracy theories and stupid shit that people believe become so clear.

It was a prototype dimensional fighter captured from Nazi Germany near the end of WW2. Very hush hush.

All you need to do is explore 'Pumapunku' in Bolivia. The Tiwanaku site dates back to 536 AD. No, man could not have done this kind of stone work back in that period. Same with other ancient cultures.
640px-Puma_Punku7.jpg

640px-Puma_Punku6.jpg

Interesting

640px-Puma_Punku7.jpg

640px-Puma_Punku6.jpg

Bullshit.

The Parthenon is 1,000 years older than the stones at Pumapunku and much more detailed and complex.

Aliens, gray ones... government be lying yo!

I was down the unsolved mysterys youtube rabbit hole again
(Dad life)

Came across this, and some of the statements given in this video more so towards the end (last 5-10 mins) are chilling

I've always been very on the fence about it all but I'm starting to lean on it being a cover up

Given they said near 50 percent of Americans believe it's a cover up, would like to see the opinions of sherdoggers that believe or don't

Let's do this

How dare you not @ me in such a post. Yes I back the alien theory but remember my little foil people will deny, hide and change information.

640px-Puma_Punku7.jpg

640px-Puma_Punku6.jpg

Look at the sheer size of the Giza complex itself. It’s close to the size of most cities entire cbd’s. During its construction the entire of medieval London could fit within the construction site...

You’d think if they could do that with stones the Egyptians could create fortifications that make Constantinople’s Theodosian walls look like a wooden palisade but nope, no massive defensive structures are found.

This is despite many Egyptians towns/cities containing (far less elaborate/high tech) defences/fortifications, so it’s not like pharaonic Egypt deemed defensive structures unnecessary.

Back