Honest question

Sean Long

Master black belt of Majitney fufu
@purple
Reaction score
Once Khabib defeats T Ferg, Al Laquinta beats Kevin Lee AGAIN, and Conor loses whatever next fight they put him in (and Rouseys his way to the WWE), WHAT SALT WILL YOU THROW AT KHABIB NEXT?

Considering most of you dont go to church any way, going after him for HIS religion makes you a hypocrite. STOP......

Habibi Bless. Alhamdulillah I know you guys don't like this, tomorrow I gonna smash your boy. Alhamdulillah.

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
We hate Conor fans for posts like this. Why are you duplicating their mistakes?

Himalayan pink salt. Subtle taste. Mellow.

Why do you ask?

So if I went to a church... a Christian church... Then I'd be allowed to go after his religion?

giphy.gif

I would love to see t ferg vs khabib. T ferg is dangerous off his back, dangerous on his fight.
Good fight stylistically for tferg to win

i think no one doubts Khabib if he beats Tony next... bif if though.

Conor is way too small for WWE

I’m not satisfied with a Khabib/Tony fight until they’re both in the octagon and the fight starts.

pfft most of us are full fledged members of the church of the just bleed gods..

<{JustBleed}>

Once Khabib defeats T Ferg, Al Laquinta beats Kevin Lee AGAIN, and Conor loses whatever next fight they put him in (and Rouseys his way to the WWE), WHAT SALT WILL YOU THROW AT KHABIB NEXT?

Considering most of you dont go to church any way, going after him for HIS religion makes you a hypocrite. STOP......

lol that last sentence’s logic is so amazingly flawed that it’s hard to even find a foothold to begin dismantling it

so many angles

Well, all those could very well happen.

I got Khabib beating Ferg and AL beating Lee again. Conors gonna lose again but hes not WWE material, maybe make a cameo here and there but hes not a mainstay.

Watch "Hozier - Take Me To Church Lyric Video" on YouTube

Don't act like the Conor fans did please. Let's see if Khabib can even get past Tony.

Congrats on demolishing Mcgregor now please take the Ferguson fight. If he smashes Ferguson give him GSP for the GOAT belt.

IF it happens like you asked...

I'd like to see Al with a full camp vs Khabib.

Back