Honest Question: - Why Did Conor's British Personality End Up Running The Game?

I was always a huge fan of Nick Diaz.

But, the dude obviously wasn't a Business Man.

Conor isn’t fucking British!

Unless a Pole is German, a Frenchman is Spanish and an Italian is Austrian!

Technically, Ireland is part of Great Britain...

No ... unfortunately you're mistaken my friend.

The island of Great Britain consists of England, Scotland and Wales. THAT's the Island of Great Britain.

Hence why the UK's official name is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The island which predominantly belongs to the nation of Ireland, is nothing to do with "Great Britain"

Conor having wicked standup and the touch of death clearly has nothing to do with it

Go to an Irish pub on St Patrick’s day and call the guy opposite you a Brit.

You’re shit at semantics and geography smart ass.

Great Britain is England, Wales and Scotland. The isle of Ireland is next door and includes Ireland and Northern Ireland.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain

UK encompasses Ireland. And technically, British can refer to anyone residing in the UK.

I think you’re confusing British with English.

No ... unfortunately you're mistaken my friend.

The island of Great Britain consists of England, Scotland and Wales. THAT's the Island of Great Britain.

Hence why the UK's official name is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The island which predominantly belongs to the nation of Ireland, is nothing to do with "Great Britain"

I understand what Great Britain proper is. But, the term British can refer to anyone in the Uk. Northern Ireland is prt of the UK. Techinically, TS isn't wrong.

UK encompasses Ireland. And technically, British can refer to anyone residing in the UK.

UK has a small part of Ireland in it. Great Britain is an island, and not a political entity. It's beside the island of Ireland. People in Ireland can identify as British if they like, just like they can identify as Indian or Zimbabwean. I'm from Ireland, I'm not eligible for a British passport unless I emigrate to the UK. People that identify as British in Ireland are identifying themselves as foreigners.

Dude. I’ve got a UK passport. So fuck your attitude.

UK is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

You have no fucking idea. Eire (Republic of Ireland) and Northern Ireland are two different things. A country and a fucking part of a country (UK).

Also tell the wrong Scot or Welshman he’s British in their local pub around chucking out time and you will get a kicking for various historic reasons. The only people who call themselves British are Englishmen and Protestant Northern Irelander.

You will also get a kicking from any Irishman or Catholic Northern Irelander you cal British.

Don’t teach me UK history or try and be a smart ass.

UK has a small part of Ireland in it. Great Britain is an island, and not a political entity. It's beside the island of Ireland. People in Ireland can identify as British if they like, just like they can identify as Indian or Zimbabwean. I'm from Ireland, I'm not eligible for a British passport unless I emigrate to the UK.

That would be a UK passport, no such thing as a ‘British’ passport unless you’re an Englishman with imperial delusions. But the rest is right.

Dude. I’ve got a UK passport. So fuck your attitude.

UK is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

You have no fucking idea. Eire (Republic of Ireland) and Northern Ireland are two different things. A country and a fucking part of a country (UK).

Also tell the wrong Scot or Welshman he’s British in their local pub around chucking out time and you will get a kicking for various historic reasons. The only people who call themselves British are Englishmen and Protestant Northern Irelander.

You will also get a kicking from any Irishman or Catholic Northern Irelander you cal British.

Don’t teach me UK history or try and be a smart ass.

Dude, I understand that Irish and Scottish want nothing to do with England. I’m 2nd generation Irish. I get it. And I understand that and Irishman would fight you if you called him British. But the fact remains, they’re still part of UK, and British can refer to anyone in UK.

British? Conor is obviously Jamaican man

CPZU10vVAAIbJNj.jpg

Dude, I understand that Irish and Scottish want nothing to do with England. I’m 2nd generation Irish. I get it. And I understand that and Irishman would fight you if you called him British. But the fact remains, they’re still part of UK, and British can refer to anyone in UK.

You are remarkably stupid

Ireland is not part of the UK.

Welsh, Catholic Northern Irish and Scots generally do not identify as British. Englishmen call themselves English or British.

Ask your parent and your grandparent if they are British. They are not nationally or geographically.

Go to an Irish pub on St Patrick’s day and call the guy opposite you a Brit.

You’re shit at semantics and geography smart ass.

Great Britain is England, Wales and Scotland. The isle of Ireland is next door and includes Ireland and Northern Ireland.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain
You are correct but Northern Ireland is part of the UK let’s forgive the pea brain

Back