Honda versus Prime Streep

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
###This is a serious thread.###

Meryl Streep is a master of a different kind of art, but she is wrong about MMA not being an art. It is infact a different kind of art. Since Streep has proven herself to master an art, is it possible if she were Hondas age, that she could have used her superior "art" genetics to become a champion boxer who could beat Honda in a striking match?

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

I don't know if she could, Ronda is a once in a lifetime striker

giphy.gif

Meryl Streep knocks her out in 48 seconds. In a very artistic way.

Actors/Actresses are pretty much the most useless people on the planet...acting is not an art, acting is "pretending"....something a 4 year old kid can master.

Actors/Actresses are pretty much the most useless people on the planet...acting is not an art, acting is "pretending"....something a 4 year old kid can master.

U trying to tell me Avatar ain't real bro

wastelanded?

is it just me that would rather see 50 threads like this than 50 more Ronda or Conor threads where the OP is usually just someone's opinion that could've just been posted in an existing thread anyway?

lol

###This is a serious thread.###

Meryl Streep is a master of a different kind of art, but she is wrong about MMA not being an art. It is infact a different kind of art. Since Streep has proven herself to master an art, is it possible if she were Hondas age, that she could have used her superior "art" genetics to become a champion boxer who could beat Honda in a striking match?
hehe you must be so sad that Platinum got chinned hard by Joe-Ban. he better learn some footwork...or how to fight

it's all good the mods removing the interesting threads but sherdog already has NO CREDIBILITY anyway, you're just stopping the community enjoying their time on your forums for the sake of people who don't give a shit. Go wasteland every Conor thread for the last month or so and you'd be taking a step in the right direction.

it's all good the mods removing the interesting threads but sherdog already has NO CREDIBILITY anyway, you're just stopping the community enjoying their time on your forums for the sake of people who don't give a shit. Go wasteland every Conor thread for the last month or so and you'd be taking a step in the right direction.
I love you guys tho rly ;)

ThisThread_Me_zps77423745.gif

Back