Homophobic Republican State Rep.

If you read everything(I'm sure you did, you're just being willfully ignorant to slander someones good name), the guy has told the touchy gentleman several times to knock it off and expressed that he does not like being touched and caressed multiple times each session.
Yeah, but he's straight and conservative so its obviously some sort of phobia.

edit- left out white too.

Normally we see the phrase "Homophobic republican state rep..." being followed by "...caught sucking dick".

But I'm sure it's right around the corner with this class act.

The guy doesn't want someone touching him. Whats the problem? When Adam Sandler touched some woman on TV, it was world wide news.

Shitlibs are trying to feminize men. Pretty soon it will be considered a hate crime if you reject another man's proposition for anal sex.

These people, and the OP included, have severe mental defiiciacies.

Should there be a law that people who don’t want to be touched must be touched or otherwise be labelled homophobes?

Well you asked if it’s appropriate to touch people Who ask not to be touched. When that’s not what happened in the video I posted

Yeah, that guy wants cock in the ass. Just can't admit it.

I don't smoke and think others should stop smoking as well. Do I have nicotinophobia?

If someone let out a large exhale of air in the course of a discussion with you and in response you suddenly went off on a rant about cigarettes and accused the exhaler, a non-smoker, of being addicted to nicotine then I would say... probably.

Nope, and those aren't even remotely the same comparisons. Now if you called smoking unnatural and the downfall of society I would say yes, you have nicotinophobia

I actually know someone who is genuinely homophobic, but he doesn't have any moral objections to it like I do. And he is a heterosexual and for gay marriage and does not see any real problem with the behavior in and of itself. But when he gets around a man he knows to be gay, especially in close proximity, he starts to have a panic attack. I am being dead ficking serious. And of course, we, his friends find it just a little bit hilarious. THAT is homophobia.

I on the other hand I cavort with gays regularly in local taverns, sit and drink and laugh with them beside me, and really rather like some of them. Some have propositioned me to which I have merely responded sorry but I am not gay. I have had a few at my job proposition me and continued working with them with no problem. I am not homophobic.

One can argue over whether my arguments against homosexual behavior on moral grounds are rational or irrational. Just like I can argue over whether vegans' arguments against my behavior is rational, but I would never (at least for the ones I know) think of calling them omnivoraphobic. Some may be genuinely omnivoraphobic but of all the vegans I have met in my life I have never met one who exhibited visible omnivoraphobic reactions.

To conflate someone's moral-ethical objections with a medical psychiatric condition starts to sound like Soviet psychiatry. In the later Soviet Union, if you expressed strong moral-political objections to communism, quite often you were incarcerated on the pretext that you were suffering from a psychiatric condition that made you a danger to your fellow citizens. Now there is a possibility that one's arguments for capitalism could be flawed and even perhaps irrational, but moving automatically from that to calling someone 'communistphobic' seems to me to be an abuse of the word phobia. Now I think there is no problem at all with calling someone an anti-Communist. I myself am a 'virulent ;)' anti-Communist. But bringing in the word phobia starts to get a little creepy to me.

Last edited:
Dude could have just said, "please don't touch my arm, it makes me uncomfortable:, but instead, he clearly made it about the guy's sexuality. Obvious closet homo is obvious.

Back