HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TeTe can still amend it.... Or post them here. According to the PM I received from The mod that clipped me, I angered a lot of Homers constituents..... Lol, @ those bawl-baby pussies.

I’ve got big plans for the WR, and @HomerThompson , once I shed the dubs. This hitatus gives me time to collect the data I need so that when WE strike back, we get all of those pricks in one place. It will be like a turkey shoot.

Last edited:
@TeTe can still amend it.... Or post them here. According to the PM I received from The mod that clipped me, I angered a lot of Homers constituents..... Lol, @ those bawl-baby pussies.

I’ve got big plans for the WR, and @HomerThompson , once I shed the dubs. This hitatus gives me time to collect the data I need so that when WE strike back, we get all of those pricks on one place. It will be like a turkey shoot.

Im full up on blood right now, that and tears. Ill be hungry again later today. Glad youre thinking ahead, we need to stay on top of this. Ive got tag lists too so we can bring everybody when youre ready

I’ve got big plans for the WR, and @HomerThompson , once I shed the dubs. This hitatus gives me time to collect the data I need so that when WE strike back, we get all of those pricks in one place. It will be like a turkey shoot.

Im full up on blood right now, that and tears. Ill be hungry again later today. Glad youre thinking ahead, we need to stay on top of this. Ive got tag lists too so we can bring everybody when youre ready

tenor.gif

you don't have dubs Joe. Dubs is derived from the word doubles, as in double yellow card.
fog_duck.png

HEY!

I'm a very likable individual and you shouldn't fault @Shattered Dream for it.

I don't judge, however friendly you two are behind closed doors is your business.

That being said, my impartiality does not mean I'm gonna ride to the ladies rescue.

I don't judge, however friendly you two are behind closed doors is your business.

That being said, my impartiality does not mean I'm gonna ride to the ladies rescue.

Why you gotta make it gay? Its 2018 and all because I don't clown @Shattered Dream for being a sand fairy doesn't make him and I "friendly."

Do mods have power in other areas or just the areas they mod Topgame?
Whichs mods are cool beside davis and tete?

STFU @panamaican ....... Posting that gif after robbing me of the ability to reply to it.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Do mods have power in other areas or just the areas they mod Topgame?
Whichs mods are cool beside davis and tete?
Unfortunately it isn't limited to specific areas
RR
PUO3
REVOLVER
TETE
DAVIS
TACHY
BAM BAM

Are the only one's ive interacted with enough to vouch for.....

The rest can die in home invasions gone awry for all I care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back