HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to flush this whole administration and start fresh

Just so you know im telling you guys now ....

I will be your next war room president

Well @Ripskater has already agreed to run as my VP, so you’ve got yourself an uphill climb partnah.

Well @Ripskater has already agreed to run as my VP, SO YOU’ve got yourself an uphill climb.
fog_duck.png

Well @Ripskater has already agreed to run as my VP, so you’ve got yourself an uphill climb partnah.

Theres a landslide coming your way. Im gonna drain the swamp and make the war room great again with all the beautiful wonderful people on both sides .

Your name will me missed shot soon and were gonna lock you up

Theres a landslide coming your way. Im gonna drain the swamp and make the war room great again with all the beautiful wonderful people on both sides .

Your name will me missed shot soon and were gonna lock you up
Lol, that’s a good pitch.

Need a VP?

Well, good luck @Bald1 , it’s a tough, thankless job, but you know, someone’s got to be the guy who “cuts the pizza.”
Cheese. I cut the cheese. Why's that so hard to remember?

On a different note - what's this all about now?

Last edited:
The worst part of this whole homer thing is all the 3rd grade social studies teachers think it's ok for them to post In here but they wouldn't even bang mollie tibbits

The worst part of this whole homer thing is all the 3rd grade social studies teachers think it's ok for them to post In here but they wouldn't even bang mollie tibbits
I would not bang mollie tibbits. She is past her prime.

And don’t worry, you won’t have to deal with us for like another year.

Last edited:
42 god damned pages? No way my hung over ass is reading all this. Anyone care to sum up this dumpster fire of a thread? Homer had someone banned and now we have a WR / OT crossover deal going on again?

42 god damned pages? No way my hung over ass is reading all this. Anyone care to sum up this dumpster fire of a thread? Homer had someone banned and now we have a WR / OT crossover deal going on again?

All the details are literally on the first page

You’re welcome

All the details are literally on the first page

You’re welcome
Pic in the first post won't load for me. So homer is snitching again? That's about the jist of it? That's no news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back