Homeland Season 6

Max is fucked, no more M&M's for him.

The president elect is starting to be a boss, I like it.

Another great episode. Loved it.

With the exception of two episodes, this season has been very 'meh' so far, for me.

Show is whupping ass

This is the best season since the Brody years.

If an invalid like Quinn is gonna take down the CIA, i'm all fucking in!!!

giphy.gif

Sad about Max though. He's almost certainly in tiny pieces somewhere now

He stepped up like a champ this season

Who is Max anyways? Is he really a Meth & Masturbation recovering addict? Where'd Carrie get him from and why does he do anything for her?

Who is Max anyways? Is he really a Meth & Masturbation recovering addict? Where'd Carrie get him from and why does he do anything for her?
Max is one of the contractors she used in the earlier seasons for technical work.

On top of being a terrible person, the President-Elect on this show has horrible leadership skills. She throws a fit every time something comes up, as if this isn't her job. She also blew it with Dar, she should have just let her assistant meet with him like he suggested, then she would have gotten those names. Instead she had to sit down with Dar and try to trick him for no reason, which was a ridiculous to think she could do that. It's like a whitebelt thinking they can just go roll around with a blackbelt and win.

What makes her a terrible person?

Show is whupping ass

This is the best season since the Brody years.
I prefer last season to this one IMO. Not to say I haven't enjoyed this season, which I have.

And maybe Carrie will give up her vagina to Quinn.

giphy.gif

That ship has sailed.

If she was dragging her feet at the idea of Action Hero Quinn, she ain't got no time for Retard Quinn

What makes her a terrible person?

She was perfectly fine regularly using Carrie for off the record ex-CIA information, something which put Carrie's neck out there & was probably of a very shady legality; but the second Carrie desperately needed a favor to save custody of her daughter, she acted like it was disgusting for her to even ask, & cut ties with her. Hypocrite / user / scumbag move.

She was perfectly fine regularly using Carrie for off the record ex-CIA information, something which put Carrie's neck out there & was probably of a very shady legality; but the second Carrie desperately needed a favor to save custody of her daughter, she acted like it was disgusting for her to even ask, & cut ties with her. Hypocrite / user / scumbag move.
Yeah that was shitty.

I did feel sorry for her after the way they portrayed her son with that video.

Yeah that was shitty.

I did feel sorry for her after the way they portrayed her son with that video.

If she was some random person I would feel bad for her, but she's the President. This is the game she entered. I don't even get why she doesn't recognize/compartmentalize that.

That's the other thing about her, she takes every single thing that happens personally, and seemingly has no ability or instinct when it comes to the job she's in, i.e. tipping her hand to Dar for no reason, rather than letting her aide meet with him instead like he suggested. If she had done that, she would have gotten his list of the real names.

She is full of weird pride, and wears her morals only when it suits her to try and get something from other people. Blecch.

If she was some random person I would feel bad for her, but she's the President. This is the game she entered. I don't even get why she doesn't recognize/compartmentalize that.

That's the other thing about her, she takes every single thing that happens personally, and seemingly has no ability or instinct when it comes to the job she's in, i.e. tipping her hand to Dar for no reason, rather than letting her aide meet with him instead like he suggested. If she had done that, she would have gotten his list of the real names.

She is full of weird pride, and wears her morals only when it suits her to try and get something from other people. Blecch.
Women eh?

In all seriousness, I just put it down to inexperience.

Women eh?

In all seriousness, I just put it down to inexperience.

Yeah the 'crappy at her job' criticism is just a technical one, but dropping Carrie when she asked for help means she's a piece of shit.

Retard Quinn is gonna be the greatest Disabled Superhero, ever and i fucking love it.

Dood can't even remember how he lost 50IQ points but can piece together a conspiracy all in the time that Carrie says "what? quinn can't be here, he's in a hospital, duh!!!"

Retard Quinn is gonna be the greatest Disabled Superhero, ever and i fucking love it.

Dood can't even remember how he lost 50IQ points but can piece together a conspiracy all in the time that Carrie says "what? quinn can't be here, he's in a hospital, duh!!!"

I really hope Quinn gets at least nominated for an award because he's been doing some amazing work this season.

Dar also.

That ship has sailed.

If she was dragging her feet at the idea of Action Hero Quinn, she ain't got no time for Retard Quinn

The ship might have sailed on Quinn but maybe just maybe, Carrie might be waiting with her ports open.

Back