and someone please clarify for me, does Dar

love Quinn or,
LOVE Quinn???

i'm so confused

All the parts...

They used to have sexual relations.

This was literally my reaction when that line came out of his mouth last week

Incredulous_Buscimi.gif

Not so much 'mutual' though, sounds like Dar was diddling a young orphan Quinn or something. Brainwash style.

preview.php

Last edited:
Only the Quinn parts,

and someone please clarify for me, does Dar

love Quinn or,
LOVE Quinn???

i'm so confused

Nah

Dar is on some cult leader shit

Although it is interesting that he didn't actually put the hit out on Quinn. He does have some sentiment for him.

He likes him the way one might like one of their favorite toys

I wouldn't call it 'Love'

Seems like some secret society that even Dar Adal answers to.

Handicap Quinn still got the skills to pay the bills.

I don't think he answers to them but he used them as partners for this agenda and it's starting to backfire.

The president elect takes resting bitch face to a whole new level

The president elect takes resting bitch face to a whole new level

I really enjoy that this show clearly thought Hillary was going to win when they conceived this character & went into production with this season.

I don't think he answers them as much as they had similar interests that lined up and he could use them to do things he couldn't use the agency for.

I'm not sure if Dar new about the bombing because he obviously didn't know about the hit on Quinn.

I think he thought he was getting surveillance on Carry along with some propaganda to use as leverage against the President.

My guess he thought he had more control over these guys than he actually had.

I don't think he answers them as much as they had similar interests that lined up and he could use them to do things he couldn't use the agency for.

I'm not sure if Dar new about the bombing because he obviously didn't know about the hit on Quinn.

I think he thought he was getting surveillance on Carry along with some propaganda to use as leverage against the President.

My guess he thought he had more control over these guys than he actually had.

Yep it's looking that way. Kind of saddened cause I wanted this to plot to go deep in that Dar was also involved but I'm fine with him just outright fucking up by teaming up with the wrong people. Pretty much just need to find out who it is and watch Quinn regulate this assassin and that'll wrap up the season.

This show is so good that when they pull the 'oh by the way, this character is gay' card, it actually makes sense and seems genuine.

I really want Quinn to shove a stick of dynamite up Dar's rectum and blow him up.

On top of being a terrible person, the President-Elect on this show has horrible leadership skills. She throws a fit every time something comes up, as if this isn't her job. She also blew it with Dar, she should have just let her assistant meet with him like he suggested, then she would have gotten those names. Instead she had to sit down with Dar and try to trick him for no reason, which was a ridiculous to think she could do that. It's like a whitebelt thinking they can just go roll around with a blackbelt and win.

Can you imagine if they cast/wrote the season thinking that Trump would be prez? We'd probably be seeing more of their Alex Jones character. Also interesting was the social media BS that Max was working on was similarly highlighted on one of the news shows i flipped through tonight. Not the show, but what took place during the election. If we could delete S2 & 3, this would be a goat level show

Last edited:
Back