Holzken vs Doumbe 2

Who wins this time and why?
Doumbe by decision.
Superior footwork, in and out, crisp boxing and some shifing get him the win against the stationary Holzken.

I do hope doumbe will start showboating and then gets knocked out. I just like it when that happens.

Although I would also like to see doumbe vs groenhart rather than groenhart vs holzken.

I do hope doumbe will start showboating and then gets knocked out. I just like it when that happens.

Although I would also like to see doumbe vs groenhart rather than groenhart vs holzken.
I just it's his gameplan to stress out his opponent by showboating, we will see

I just it's his gameplan to stress out his opponent by showboating, we will see
I know I just like it when it backfires, like Marcus vs Wilnis.

I do look forward to this fight. Actually the whole card seems pretty ok if you ask me.

H
I know I just like it when it backfires, like Marcus vs Wilnis.

I do look forward to this fight. Actually the whole card seems pretty ok if you ask me.[/QUOTYeah me to

Doumbe by decision.
Superior footwork, in and out, crisp boxing and some shifing get him the win against the stationary Holzken.
Exactly. Holzen is too stiff and has limited movement. He also relies too much on big single shots. Doumbe decision.

Holzken must be more active use his legs more.

Doumbe will try to get in his head and probaly will succeed.

I think doumbe be decision but i hope holzken by knock out! I hope the loss woke up nieky.

I hope there's an official thread as I'll be watching live, but here are the lines for the main event, co-main and one of the SuperFight Series bouts. I like Doumbe as a slight underdog against Holzken

Odds out on 5Dimes:

Main Event | Welterweight Title | 170 lbs

Cedric Doumbe -105
Nieky Holzken -135

---------------

Co-Main Event | Welterweight | 170 lbs

Harut Grigorian +130
Murthel Groenhart -170

----------------

Fight Pass | Superfight Series | 170 lbs

Yohan Lidon +110
Yoann Kongolo -150

Doumbe is a more fluent fighter and he's balls deep in niekys head

Holzken never stood a chance, doumbe outlanded him 2:1 total strikes. Too bad holzken wasn't more aggressive . It's Doumbe time now.

However, Holzken managed to stay undefeated for 25 fights so its up to Doumbe now to show he's really the no1 welterweight of the world

Great fight tho, respect for both fighters

Last edited:
Back