Holy sweaty ball sack, it's hot

I have family in Southern California that were telling me the thermometer was hitting 120
Maybe in Bakersfield or Victorville or some bullshit like that... It's not so terrible in the IE/OC. Still sucks tho, I hate the extreme heat

well technically the IE extends to include Palm Springs and Indio/Palm Desert, so it gets pretty f'n not out there. but i feel you, it's not as bad in say Riverside or Ontario or Murrieta

it wsa 107 last week in Lakeside, East county San Diego where my bro lives. That's insane

actually, my dude, it changed name just recently to Castanedas or some shit (same w/ the ones in Joshua Tree and Yucca Valley), but it's the same food.

ahhh. I always thought you were in PB. There is one on Garnet.

i lived there in college for a year, that one is 2-9490238402304238482304823809 times better than the ones up here haha

also, wtf did the round table become a woodstock's down there?

I used to live in Phoenix and it was so damn hot. Being an in air conditioned room then opening the door to the outside was like...
When-Kramer-Gets-Blinded-Light.gif

Exactly this. Letting my dog out to pee just 30 minutes ago it was like 103. Completely dark outside and feels hot as hell out.

Today it was 106 in Sacramento. No wonder people were fighting at the Capitol yesterday. It's too fucking hot.

wasnt it a Nazi rally? I can just imagine the heat exacerbating the situation.
Yes, it was. But rest assured, everyone in the war room is in agreement that the Nazis were the victims and were simply minding their own business.

Was in LA last weekend when it hit 111 in the valley and 107 around Hollywood. I've been in Houston and its been around 100 but a lot more humid. Flying back to LA today.

Dam Heat Wave is back earlier than ever..... Humid sticky garbage in socal sucks..... I don't know how you guys do it.

Phoenix did suck when I lived there. but once the sun went down it wasn't too bad. In ky its so damn muggy all the time this time of year I can hardly stand being outside too long

It was 120 on the weekend...

Next 7 days it's like 112+

I've never experienced anything close to 120. I literally don't think I could function long, or do yard work in that kind of heat. I'd probably get heat stroke in half an hour.

And I though 85 here in Hawaii was hot, you mainlanders be suffering.

85 with 40% humidity here today.

78 with a breeze in San Diego. I prefer 72-75 with a breeze. Oh well.

Back