Holy Sht! Justin Gaethe avg. 10.7 strikes absorbed per min.

Another man that won over the people for the amount of punishment he could endure AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

69CB5D20-4094-4679-AE5B-9E37BB10259D.jpeg

Gathje does it in reality, the rest of us do it mentally.

That being said, NO ONE should take unnecessary punishment.

To his defense he lands 8.68 strikes per min as well.

Look at the pace!!!!

averages... Insane
8.7 strikes landed per min
10.7 strikes absorbed per min.

Now i wonder... What are Clay Guida averages?

Edit: And happy Bday to myself. Yes i have no friends

Where did you find these stats? I want to check out Robbie Lawler he's supposed to have the record for strikes absorbed.

Yeesh.

That's a lot. It's also not a good thing to be absorbing more than you're landing.

Just goes to show that his power is real. He finishes guy despite them probably landing more.

I'm glad to be able to watch guys like him, but I wouldn't want to be his family, looking after him later in life.

That’s actually not true at all unless you have him gassed and hurt. Most of the fight he usually does well blocking stuff and rolling with them at the same time. They’re probably counting those as clean shots landed.

To his defense he lands 8.68 strikes per min as well.

Look at the pace!!!!

averages... Insane
8.7 strikes landed per min
10.7 strikes absorbed per min.

Now i wonder... What are Clay Guida averages?

Edit: And happy Bday to myself. Yes i have no friends
Happy birthday

That’s a lot of strikes. That won’t do any good for his brain.

Robbie Lawler ate like 230 strikes against RDA, he also ate probably the biggest combo in UFC history when RDA unleashed a barrage of punches like we’d never seen before.

So Robbie has the record for most strikes absorbed per single minute of a fight, but Gaethje has the overall record for being a JBG’s favorite.

<mma4>

Also, happy birthday my fellow sherbrother!

<GinJuice>

I'm really torn on this. I know this is really bad for Gaethje and his long term health - this is a delicate tight rope act where if he falls, mental retardation awaits him but I really can't stop watching it because the spectacle of watching Gaethje fight is so damn entertaining.

Gaethje needs an easier matchup. Someone that will try grapple fuck him so he can preserve some brain cells.

Happy B'day OP!

Could have just said 10 strike s per min. What the fuck is .7 of a strike

Back