Holy shit!! Shroom Tech makes NFL player go crazy

Adjutant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shroom tech may have some great shit in it!
Richie Incognito went crazy in a Florida gym. Thinking the NSA was after him, and that he was with the FBI

He threw weights at other gym members, and told a gym member to call the FBI while he was detained

He explained that he had taken Shroom Tech, and was shaky and darting around like Paulo Fihlo in a fight with Chael

Wow! Joe Hogan has some explaining to do

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lieved-altered-paranoid-state-police-officers

Last edited:
Or ya know he's been playing football getting hit in the head his entire life.

Combine that with being a naturally aggressive POS and you've got a volatile human.

tenor.gif

lol good, fuck those snake oil salesmen

Or ya know he's been playing football getting hit in the head his entire life.

Combine that with being a naturally aggressive POS and you've got a volatile human.

Agreed. He seems like a pretty miserable guy. My favorite team is the dolphins, and he definitely had problems there. Evidently, he was pretty awful as a person before that too

Oh damn. My girl Waterson promotes that shit. Fuck.

Incognito has garnered attention over the years for perceived dirty play amongst NFL players, coaches, and fans. He has been alleged to have gouged players' eyes, punched players, and made illegal tackles on a regular basis.[62] In 2009, NFL players voted Incognito as the dirtiest player in the league, according to a Sporting News poll.[63]

Richie Incognito said:
  • We are going to run train on your sister. She loves me. I'm going to fuck her without a condom and cum in her cunt.
  • Hey, Jmart's sister is in town. Get the plastic sheets ready, she's a squirter.
  • I'm going to bang the shit out of her and spit on her and treat her like shit.
  • Hear your sister has a wolf-puss. A fat, hairy pussy.

The Assistant Trainer was born in Japan and attended university there through 2001, before emigrating to the United States. Martin said that Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey directed racial slurs at the Assistant Trainer, calling him a "Jap," a "Chinaman" and a ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"; referred to him as a "dirty communist" or a "North Korean"; made demands such as "give me some water you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"; spoke to him in a phony, mocking Asian accent, including asking for "rubby rubby sucky sucky"; and called his mother a "rub and tug masseuse." Martin also informed us that Incognito and Jerry taunted the Assistant Trainer by saying that they had had sex with his girlfriend.

Or is it that Richie Incognito is a fucking douchecanoe waste of oxygen who has been making shitty decisions for 20 years?

Hmmm, I'm torn.

If you followed the NFL in the last few years you'd know this is normal Richie behavior.

I posted about this earlier and mine quickly got sent to Mayberry Lounge...I guess there's isn't much consistency about what topics can be in UFC Discussion...

As for the cause of this, there are other possibilities: CTE, PEDs or being mentally unstable to begin with..or some combination of those. We've seen a few MMA guys like Mayhem leave the sane world as well.

Let me clarify that I have no doubt Dickie is seriously spun on some wicked cocktail of elephant adrenaline and HGH+. That just adds to his bar-setting cockbaggery.

I posted about this earlier and mine quickly got sent to Mayberry Lounge...I guess there's isn't much consistency about what topics can be in UFC Discussion...

As for the cause of this, there are other possibilities: CTE, PEDs or being mentally unstable to begin with..or some combination of those. We've seen a few MMA guys like Mayhem leave the sane world as well.
Ah, fuck it. I don’t care where this gets sent. I was just blown away reading it. THEN, shroomtech gets named. I guess surprise and morning coffee got me caught up

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was on some prescription pain killers and steroids in addition to whatever else is rumored. Maybe he took a Jon Jones cocktail.

Haha I take shroom tech before sparring or squats and it helps a lot. I've yet to get schizo. My guess is Richie took more than the recommended dosage, haha.

He was probably on that new legal marihuana stuff

Or is it that Richie Incognito is a fucking douchecanoe waste of oxygen who has been making shitty decisions for 20 years?

Hmmm, I'm torn.

This precisely. This guy is an amazingly talented athlete who is a complete fucking nutjob. I suspect he has some kind of legitimate mental illness.

If you follow college football, you would have known about this guy since 2001. Shit has followed him all his life

Give him some MMA training and Bellator can have Greg Hardy vs. Incognito. Dada 5000 gets the winner.

maybe he was taking magic shroom tech

Back