Holy Sh*t! Flyweight Is CRAZY Good Right Now

Holy shit alot of shit post in here 145 woman's division and hw currently is the worst divisions in the ufc so far.

Some Things that are better than watching 2 flyweights fight:
- taking a shit
- a stroll on a warm summer's day
- slipping into some freshly pressed sheets
- sleeping
- cleaning the toilet
- being stung by a bee
- arguing with idiots on sherdog
- reruns of the golden girls
- womens gymnastics
- falling down a flight of stairs
if this is not an indication of a big hater I don't know what is

I love the Golden Girls. Thank you for being a friend. Travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true. You're a pal and a confident. Thank you for being a friend. And if you a threw a party, invited everyone you knew, and you would see, the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say, 'thank you for being a friend'. That was from memory and I can't guarantee it's completely accurate.
Real GG fans watch Maude!
maude-godll-get-you-for-that-walter.jpg

I like that Borg will be DJ's 11th title defence but yet it's the 10th different opponent he's faced.
I wish other divisions had as much variation in the title picture.

I love the Golden Girls. Thank you for being a friend. Travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true. You're a pal and a confident. Thank you for being a friend. And if you a threw a party, invited everyone you knew, and you would see, the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say, 'thank you for being a friend'. That was from memory and I can't guarantee it's completely accurate.

Fun fact is that bea arthur was 1 year older than her supposed `ma` estelle getty.

1 year older or younger. I cant remember for sure

UFC signed lots of undefeated flyweights in 2017 like Magomed Bibulatov (14-0), Jarred Brooks (13-0), Deiveson Figueiredo (12-0), Naoki Innoue (11-0), Joseph Morales (8-0), Roberto Sanchez (7-0) and Carls John de Tomas (6-0). That's along with a bunch of other 2017 flyweight signees like Alexandre Pantoja.

i dont care about almost all of those fighters and none of the fights are memorable except for ben nguyen, tim elliott and seery but seerys gone now

mini pettis has never finished a UFC fight and hes had like 8 of them

i dont care about almost all of those fighters and none of the fights are memorable except for ben nguyen, tim elliott and seery but seerys gone now

Nguyen should fight Pettis or Benavidez for the title shot after Borg. That guy is pretty dam exciting to watch.

Holly's last fight was at BW and it hasn't been confirmed that she's going back to FW. So technically, there's only one active fighter in the entire division and that's Cyborg herself. A literal division of 1. That's a first.

They should rename it to Cyborgweight and let her weight whatever she wants, 155, 170, it's all good

And keep in mind, Dec doesn't automatically mean bad (you can say the opposite about finishes, I guess -- but these weren't bad). The Pettis fight, for example, was still very entertaining despite it going to Dec.
finishes dont equal good fights neccesarily some of them were ok but some of them were soso at best. and most of the greatest fights in history were decisions not finishes because if every fight is a finish that just means there are some crazy mismatches going on ... finishes can defintley happen in matches were skill is close but they are much more common in the aforementioned situation. i know this is an unpopular opinion but i dont think anyone though jones vs gus was bad and i know no one enjoyed mir vs cro cop which ended in a ko. i will say it again a finish does not mean anything other than the fight didnt go to the judges has nothing to do with quality
Yeah Elliott vs. Smolka was one of the UFC's best 5 fights this year despite going to decision.

Moreno vs. Pettis went to decision but was a very good main event

And here I thought the main problem was big guys plodding through the cage!
Yeah, you definetly misinterpreted the thing. The big guys are scary, midgets are just weird, except maybe for the shots to the balls which could be terrifying. No worries

Just abolish that fly division and force the Mouse to fight TJ at 135.

It's funny because Seery wasn't actually the definition of excitement.
Weird choice unless you're from Ireland or love Irish people

<{fry}>

In terms of actual mixed martial art skills
Flyweight is one the best divisions but due to Heightism it is ridiculed and discredited.

Next up
- Henry Cejudo vs. Wilson Reis
- Demetrious Johnson vs. Ray Borg
- Ulka Sasaki vs. Jussier Formiga

Hmmm, a flyweight thread

ntntrstd.gif

Flyweight is starting to pick up imo. They've got some interesting prospects and fun fights, just a lame champ.

I liked your post, then retracted it after reading those last few words.

Back