Brooks v. Shelton = Dec

Pantoja v. Seery = Finish
Sasaki v. Scoggins = Finish

Moraga v. Mokhtarian = Dec
Nguyen v. Elliot = Finish
Figueiredo v. Beltran = Finish
Sandoval v. Schnell = Finish
Moreno v. Ortiz = Finish

We're seeing a lot more finishes lately in the Flyweight division. I think Flyweight is slowly becoming my favorite division.

Wasteland this shit.

Doesn't fit the shertard narrative.

flyweight division is horrible. easily the worst division in the ufc.

Wasteland this shit.

Doesn't fit the shertard narrative.

'Meep moop meep...bidibidibidi. Someone is using facts and saying nice things about Flyweight. Activate weapons. Engage attack mode.'

^What's going on in the mind of a 'manlet' hater.

I rather flyweight over women any day of the week. Women should not even be allow to fight.

This is the wrong place to post this. You'll get no love. Cavemen will be out and flapping their hairy lips....

'Meep moop meep...bidibidibidi. Someone is using facts and saying nice things about Flyweight. Activate weapons. Engage attack mode.'

^What's going on in the mind of a 'manlet' hater.
Same group of cans who don't appreciate ladyboys, imo.

"We want to see the big boys bang". Like Overeem-Werdum 3. Such banging.

I think it's all phallic to Sherdoggers. The bigger the person, must mean it's better.

If you have a small penis and your big truck isn't compensation enough.

Have you seen the 3 women roster for the Women's Featherweight "division"??
There are currently only two women in the FW division, Cyborg and Holly. Evinger is really a BW and Megan hasn't even fought in the UFC yet, so she doesn't count either.

And keep in mind, Dec doesn't automatically mean bad (you can say the opposite about finishes, I guess -- but these weren't bad). The Pettis fight, for example, was still very entertaining despite it going to Dec.

There are currently only two women in the FW division, Cyborg and Holly. Evinger is really a BW and Megan hasn't even fought in the UFC yet, so she doesn't count either.
THey should just flip a coin for the belt each month.

Flyweight sucks

But wmma really shouldn't even be in the ufc

Like i cant think of one argument othe than maybe they will find another attractive women who can fight at a c- level compared to the other d- level girls

Basically another gina. Its pretty unlikely though sooooooo.....i say just do away with the divisons. Put them in invicta, and show invicta regularly on a smaller network

"We want to see the big boys bang". Like Overeem-Werdum 3. Such banging.

But the muskles! They've got muskles and size. Muskles and size means entertaining.

Sherdog size queens for ya.

Back