Holy S*** - Muslim Gun Nutter In MY CITY Threatening Christians

I DO NOT DISPUTE THIS AND NEVER HAVE.

It's like rat poison. Only a mental patient would argue that rat poison is not produced for the express purpose of killing.

But is it sometimes necessary to kill pests and varmints? Yes. Of course. Hence the need for rat poison!

But isn't it also true that rat poison can be used, either intentionally or unintentionally, to kill someone's beloved pet dog or cat? Even one's toddler or spouse?? Yes. Of course.

Guns are exactly the same. Made to kill. And once in their owners' hands, sometimes the killing is "right", sometimes it's "wrong".

This is what puts poison and guns in an entirely different category than cars, pools, ladders, circular saws, etc.

How do you figure if the illegitimate use of all those can be utilized to do the same thing... kill? Reads like you're trying to make the legitimate use of firearms miscible with its illegitimate use, and then excluding everything else that can be used illegitimately the same way.

Well let's be clear, you're not making a point about regulating gun ownership. You're just making a point about controlling people. Afterall, you're not calling for regulating government's gun ownership, are you?

I would actually advocate for a level of firearms training, and background checks, for civilian licensure, approaching that currently required for members of the police force and military.

I would actually advocate for a level of firearms training, and background checks, for civilian licensure, approaching that currently required for members of the police force and military.

Yeah, no deal. How about being responsible for every round you fire?... which we already have. That's a better inhibitor of stupid behavior than just hitting paper at 7yds.

Also I realize you fetishize authority, but no thanks. I'd rather not have a centralized monopoly arm up and then set the standards for how everyone else is going to arm up.

Last edited:
How do you figure if the illegitimate use of all those can be utilized to do the same thing... kill? Reads like you're trying to make the legitimate use of firearms miscible with its illegitimate use, and then excluding everything else that can be used illegitimately the same way.

So if I shoot a home intruder, did I use that gun for the purpose it was intended?

If I beat a home intruder with a lamp, did I use that lamp for the purpose it was intended?

Moral: Many tools can be used to kill. Only a few tools are made to kill.

You're dumb. I'm sorry. I just can't mince words.

So if I shoot a home intruder, did I use that gun for the purpose it was intended?

If I beat a home intruder with a lamp, did I use that lamp for the purpose it was intended?

Moral: Many tools can be used to kill. Only a few tools are made to kill.

You're dumb. I'm sorry. I just can't mince words.

You'd like to think I was dumb, wouldn't you? That's the only way you can rationalize away that dissonance.

We weren't writing about how it was intended. We were writing on illegitimate vs legitimate uses. Hitting a home intruder with a lamp is certainly a legitimate use for it, the same as shooting them. You're just stuck on conflating a firearm's legitimate use with an illegitimate one.

Really this comes down to whether you think restricting firearms reduces violence. That is, in lieu of firearms being absent entirely there would also be less violence?

From what I hear of Texas, nearly one every trip.

Well that settles it then.

No need to arm yourself against the government or bad people since most of us already own cars.

Someone breaking into your home? Just run out and rev up the F150, that outta do it. :)

Well that settles it then.

No need to arm yourself against the government or bad people since most of us already own cars.

Someone breaking into your home? Just run out and rev up the F150, that outta do it. :)

Well you certainly get points for acknowledging the fundamental reason why we even have firearms. In any event, I was just objecting to your argument that a truck couldn't be used for hunting...

Well you certainly get points for acknowledging the fundamental reason why we even have firearms. In any event, I was just objecting to your argument that a truck couldn't be used for hunting...

I already acknowledged that guns can be important. I don't have a problem with them.

I was objecting to people make false equivalencies. If you have a problem with that, don't just dip your toes in the pool, by all means, dive right in.

Last edited:
When did I say a truck couldn't be used for hunting?

...But your comparison that both trucks and guns are the same thing is absolutely idiotic.

Try going hunting using your truck as a projectile and see how many buck you can kill.

The implication being that trucks are useless for hunting.... My response was tongue and cheek with regard to Texas' deer problem, but now its getting to literal.

The implication being that trucks are useless for hunting.... My response was tongue and cheek with regard to Texas' deer problem, but now its getting to literal.

I edited my post.

Sorry for the confusion.

Man... What kind of man needs to carry multiple firearms on a daily basis?
That is one scared ,.Paranoid man.

I'm not anti guns by any means but shit like that is unnecessary.
Open carry, flashing guns.

Only crazy mitherfuckers do that.
I'm surprised someone else who carrys doesn't have a shootout thinking they're both bad guys.

Read his shirt. "I am a Muslim"

Ehab+Jaber.JPG
Read that he wrote "I am american" fit's

Doesn't count right?

I already acknowledged that guns can be important. I don't have a problem with them.

I was objecting to people make false equivalencies. If you have a problem with that, don't just dip your toes in the pool, by all means, dive right in.

Yeah.... I actually have a problem with diving into the challenger deep with issues, and having nearly everyone refuse to follow.

Though props to @Jack V Savage @sickc0d3r @panamaican @Gandhi for going relatively far.

Why do stupid liberals want to hand over all of their rights to the government? Is it because they can't control themselves? It's a shame that our constitution is constantly under threat by mentally ill leftists.

Guns are exactly the same. Made to kill. And once in their owners' hands, sometimes the killing is "right", sometimes it's "wrong".

This is what puts poison and guns in an entirely different category than cars, pools, ladders, circular saws, etc.

Guns are in the category of tools. Same as cars, ladders, and saws. You were trying to differentiate based on purpose, and of course new categorization emerges (eg. self-defense, transportation, construction, etc). But you've failed to say why that matters in light of the legitimacy of self-defense, hunting, target practice, and forming militias. You've not established any argument there and are relying on an appeal to emotion (i.e. playing up the killing machine angle).

So basically you're minimizing the legitimate purposes of one tool while emphasizing the misuse, then on the other side you play up the legitimate purpose while ignoring the misuse.

Crazy how the number of drunk driving deaths are on par with firearm homicides (less suicides of course).

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/2016-may-go-down-as-one-of-the-worst-years-for-drunk-driving-deaths/

In 2015, 10,265 people died in alcohol-impaired crashes, an increase of nearly 300 from the year before. 2016 could be even deadlier.

Even after we factor out legal gun deaths and the deaths of the actual drunks in the crashes it's going to be within a few thousand in terms of innocent victims killed. Hardly a significant number in the grand scheme of things.

Well said. Ultramanhyata got owned on the first page of this thread. I'm kinda surprised it's still going.

They're not... did you just miss what we were just writing on?

Maybe I missed the context.

Kind of like how you did with my analogy comparing the efficiency of a using a rifle to hunt, vs driving a truck through the forest as a lethal weapon.

Back