Holy S*** - Muslim Gun Nutter In MY CITY Threatening Christians

ultramanhyata

Reclimbing Like Mountain
@Steel
Reaction score
Ehab Jaber, a well-armed, Muslim, friend of the 2nd Amendment, decided to attend a Christian conference to confront the attendees concerning what he perceives to be their anti-Islamic bigotry. This occurred just a few miles from my home.

When those in charge of the conference refused to let him film inside the building, he shot this video in the parking lot and uploaded it to Facebook. In the video he shows the numerous firearms he owns and says things like, "Be scared." "Be terrified."

And he was not arrested. Because he has permits for all his weaponry. Yet this guy is an obviously disturbed individual posing a real and present danger to members of the community. My community.

Thank you, NRA.

http://nypost.com/video/one-man-muslim-militia-goes-on-tirade-outside-of-christian-conference/

Political lobby group of peace

With Islam, they will use any weapon they can find

A few favorites are also:

Trucks
Butcher knives
tall buildings
gasoline
matches
and Acid.

Ehab Jaber, a well-armed, Muslim, friend of the 2nd Amendment, decided to attend a Christian conference to confront the attendees concerning what he perceives to be their anti-Islamic bigotry. This occurred just a few miles from my home.

When those in charge of the conference refused to let him film inside the building, he shot this video in the parking lot and uploaded it to Facebook. In the video he shows the numerous firearms he owns and says things like, "Be scared." "Be terrified."

And he was not arrested. Because he has permits for all his weaponry. Yet this guy is an obviously disturbed individual posing a real and present danger to members of the community. My community.

Thank you, NRA.

http://nypost.com/video/one-man-muslim-militia-goes-on-tirade-outside-of-christian-conference/

I have to ask, if he had said he wanted to run people down with a truck would you be here acting all indignant towards the people who think regular citizens should have the ability to drive a truck?

Wow, you blame the NRA for this? Who would you have blamed if he waited til they came out and ran them over?

Having over 300 million firearms in circulation in the US is just part of freedom!!! WOOO!!!!!! Seriously though.

All that's going on here, and its the fault of our gun laws.

Don't be a fucking retard

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!! tree of liberty blood of tyrants blah blah

oh wait....its a muslim? take his guns

Holy shit. I've never seen someone get so thoroughly owned and dismantled on the first page. Suicide isn't only the best outcome here, in this case it's the best for the environment

It's not the gun, it's the person.

This person has shown he is armed and has threaten people. So if he shows up any place armed it would be justified to use deadly force on site.

So the one that should be afraid is him because if he showed up armed anyplace it would be open season on him and justified.

Thank you, NRA.

You can't be arrested for talking. I heard that was some sort of ammendment or something

It's not the gun, it's the person.

This person has shown he is armed and has threaten people. So if he shows up any place armed it would be justified to use deadly force on site.

So the one that should be afraid is him because if he showed up armed anyplace it would be open season on him and justified.

this is putting A LOT of trust in average joes to determine who is a threat lol. even the "wild west" didnt give the average person this much discretion over who they shot at.

this is putting A LOT of trust in average joes to determine who is a threat lol. even the "wild west" didnt give the average person this much discretion over who they shot at.

He threaten people and showed he has the means and the intent.

If he showed up armed and threatened people then put his hand on his weapon you would be justified in shooting him.

He is stupid and setting himself up to be shot and killed and justifiably so.

Thank you, NRA.

That's the beauty of the 2nd Amendment. It's blind to bias.

Back