Holy moly! I didn't realize the weathered hobo was joe daddy

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
joe-stevenson-tuf-25-video.jpg

I wasn't paying close attention in the beginning of episode 1 and I didn't realize this run down hobo in a suit was baby face joe Stevenson

Yikes

I don't get why they brought him back to TUF. He already won season 2 and had a pretty decent run in the UFC until his last few fights. Just put him in the finale and give him a rematch against BJ Penn or something.

His new moniker should be Joe Grandaddy. Anyhow, I can't imagine him going very far in the competition, much less winning a second time.

Doesn't look like him at all.

joe-stevenson-ufc-80-1.jpg

Lol , that suit is old school hobo. Needs a bottle of booze.

Hope he does well. Joe is old school. Fun to watch way before his ufc stint.
Think he had a good king of the cage run

I don't get why they brought him back to TUF. He already won season 2 and had a pretty decent run in the UFC until his last few fights. Just put him in the finale and give him a rematch against BJ Penn or something.
I think he actually wanted this. He mentioned, IIRC, how in his first run, he was so lost as a person and walking the wrong path that he wants to redeem himself...not just to us, but himself as well.

Beards look like crap on 90% of the guys wearing one.

I hope Joe does well this season.
I'd hate to see him embarrassed here.

Hopefully some improvements have been made in the striking dept.

I just think he can't compete with ww's, too small. A bit taller than Serra but not as thick

He's still a babyface. Looks like a kid who picked up some hair off a barber shop floor and glued it to his face. Turrible.

I was curious as to why they brought him back through TUF.. After the loss to BJ his record fell off the table.. I hope he has a few years left,, always enjoyed his fights..

Soon we are gonna need official rankings for worst P4P beards in the UFC. Half of them look like they need shelter FFS.

Did you miss the part when they showed his name was Joe Stevenson?

Conor MacGregor has several sweaty nightmares dedicated to his suit looking like this

Back