Holy Holm's latest. Looking TST

Sounds like you handsome devils must all date hotter women.

Are we supposed to believe that she is doing commercials for this brand for FREE???

Well, Ortizgnp seems to think that she is still putting more muscle on at 37 without "special supplements."<LikeReally5>

Are we supposed to believe that she is doing commercials for this brand for FREE???

Well, Ortizgnp seems to think that she is still putting more muscle on at 37 without "special supplements."<LikeReally5>

Yea because her physique is truly exceptional for a woman in that post workout video. I know it probably goes against everything you believe but it is possible for women to build muscle and maintain it.

The last part of your post you completely made up. I never mentioned anything about "special supplements". She's a professional athlete, "special supplements" is normal, but lets not act like she's a freak of nature physically.

I don't get the hate she gets in regard to her appearance. She's cute and her body looks like it was sculpted in marble. She looks great imo.

shes a definate lobster.
rip off the head and keep the rest.

She is built like a man.

Anyone who finds this hot is low on testosterone.

Sounds like you handsome devils must all date hotter women.
She's a 3. Or a 4 at absolute best. Many people date much hotter women.

Raise your standards man.

She is built like a man.

Anyone who finds this hot is low on testosterone.
She ruined her looks, compare her to when she was boxing she was athletic and still soft, but fit, she is now a hard body and not feminine in this post.

You could use her forehead as a drive in movie screen but yes, she is in great shape

Assholes galore in this thread

Yea because her physique is truly exceptional for a woman in that post workout video. I know it probably goes against everything you believe but it is possible for women to build muscle and maintain it.

The last part of your post you completely made up. I never mentioned anything about "special supplements". She's a professional athlete, "special supplements" is normal, but lets not act like she's a freak of nature physically.

I have owned an ran a boxing gym for 6 yrs. I am WELL AWARE of what the human body is capable of naturally and a 37 yr old Woman is NOT going to keep putting muscle on NATURALLY while doing the intense cardio required for MMA asshole.<LikeReally5>

I have owned an ran a boxing gym for 6 yrs. I am WELL AWARE of what the human body is capable of naturally and a 37 yr old Woman is NOT going to keep putting muscle on NATURALLY while doing the intense cardio required for MMA asshole.<LikeReally5>

And you have the the exact numbers on how much she's put on I assume? No fat at all, just lean muscle mass, right?

How many lbs of lean muscle mass did she put on?

She is 37 years old and super muscular how does one keep getting muscular as they get older especially a female.
She is looking rough here like those female bodybuilders she is losing her femininity before she just looked lean and solid and had a nice off season booty, now she looks too masculine and hard.
You’re a human couch potato obviously .

Back