Holy guacomole! It is Evan Dunhams' birthday!!!

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
he turns Evan Dunham 36 today! I really am a fan and his fights are always barn burners.

evan-dunham-2.jpg

did you know it was his birthday?

I wonder if his brother Jeff got him anything?

photo.jpg

haha were you drinking last night ts?

From the moment he knocked out Per Eklund I've been having a tough time rooting for the guy. But he always brings it and has been in wars under the UFC banner for a decade and for that he deserves nothing but respect.

Happy Birthday, Evan.

I remember when you went 1-4 and wasted all our time losing too Machida via liver kick, then you somehow stayed around and got back on the winning streak. I guess you’ve kinda grown on me, Evan, but you’re still boring. Happy bday.

I remember when you went 1-4 and wasted all our time losing too Machida via liver kick, then you somehow stayed around and got back on the winning streak. I guess you’ve kinda grown on me, Evan, but you’re still boring. Happy bday.
dunham fought machida?

His resume could look way better if he didnt get robbed vs RDA & Sherk. Who knows how RDA's career would've went. A Dunham loss would've taken him out of the Cowboy co-main win in Indy that initially RDA into title contention.

not any more than usual I think
when you said "oh had kinda crappy day" although you sounded jovial and happy about chucks bday, i thought to myself, "if i had a bady day, what would improvwe my mood? i concluded alcohol. i didnt think you were super hammered or anything

dunham fought machida?
My bad! It was Barboza. I remember thinking the fight was horrible matchmaking bc he was 0-2 in his last 2 going in, then he got kicked and fell over in the first round. I’m retarded.

My bad! It was Barboza. I remember thinking the fight was horrible matchmaking bc he was 0-2 in his last 2 going in, then he got kicked and fell over in the first round. I’m retarded.
just teasing bro. you cool

His move set in undisputed 3 was the dopest

Back