Holm's Gonna Have a Nice Surprise Waiting for Rousey; Sign Here for Future Shaming *HALL OF FAME*

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
If only Holm can do what Joanna does, be a killer. And maybe train 24/7 with Jones, fight in range and be heavy. If she even manages to make it to the 4th round, she wins this.

Im putting a really small bet on Holm but I think Rousey via sub round 1 is the most likely outcome.

My predictions:

-Rousey in the 1st.
-Thread backfires.
-Another "mommy drunk a lot of vodka while expecting me" thread in the form of "Sign here for future shaming" made when Rousey has a new opponent signed.

"Mommy watched a lot of RTL while expecting me"

TS, I see your Betche thread on the first page. You've failed.

rousey-1-hand.png

Alright, so Correia became flustered at Rousey's attack and ended up getting KO'd. But where Rousey excelled against Correia (and let's be honest, it was pretty sloppy boxing), Holm excels even more so than Rousey. Holm's "in-and-out" risk averse boxing style is going to give Rousey MAJOR trouble.

Greg Jackson is most likely building Holm's entire strategy around avoiding being anywhere inside of Rousey's distance. Step inside, three-punch combo, and step back. It's rather Rousey who's going to have to make a major effort to clinch up with Holm, and when she does, Holm has enough power to KTFO Rousey cold, and derail the Rousey train.

Moreover, if Rousey does end up securing the clinch, she's going to have far more trouble controlling the larger Holm than she has in the past with smaller bantamweights. Holm's probably specifically training to use her strength to secure underhooks on Rousey and push out of her clinch, and to return to a boxing match—Holm's strength.

Mark my words, Sherbros, Holly Holm most certainly will have a nice surprise waiting for Rousey, and it's going to be Rousey getting Correia'd.

Five Points of Power

• Far superior boxing.
  • Bigger than Rousey.
  • Stronger in the clinch.
  • Expert takedown defense.
  • Master strategist Greg Jackson > Edmund "Muhammad Ali's Peer" Tarverdyan
Rousey supporters, please sign below for future shaming. Thank you.

"Expert takedown defence", pfft.

We're talking about a girl who throws people the same weight as her around like ragdolls, against a girl who has MAYBE 2-3 years of wrestling and judo takedown defence.

I don't cal those 2-3 years anything close to making her an "expert" in takedown defence

"Expert takedown defence", pfft.

We're talking about a girl who throws people the same weight as her around like ragdolls, against a girl who has MAYBE 2-3 years of wrestling and judo takedown defence.

I don't cal those 2-3 years anything close to making her an "expert" in takedown defence
holm.png

Do you even Holm, bro?

Rousey wins after getting flustered and deciding to end it whether its pretty or not.
Only chance to beat Rousey is to be much stronger than her and have punishing power like Cyborg (I think she beats Cyborg 7/10 times too)
I dont see how people see Holm winning after she struggled so hard against her first opponent who wasn't even top 10

Lmfao, stronger in the clinch.

You've been smoking chihuahua shit, TS.

I've been saying for years Hollys the girl for the job. Tomorrow she proves me right.

I'm in.

I think Holm has the blueprint for beating Ronda, but it's not gonna happen.

All Ronda needs to do is get clinched up with her once and she wins the round, if not the whole fight. I don't see Holm getting out of the way of that windmill-charge Rousey does.

I'm in.

Rousey finishes Holm before it gets to the championship rounds.

I think a Joanna style beat down by Holly would be the greatest thing to ever happen in the history of MMA.

Image seeing Holly pummel Honda as she tried desperately to get a takedown, being demoralized to the point of crying and quitting on the stool between rounds.

LMFAO @ the same thread you made about Bethe. You're gonna get yourself a nice little tool reputation cooking up.

Back