Holm's Gonna Have a Nice Surprise Waiting for Rousey; Sign Here for Future Shaming *HALL OF FAME*

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
A

AronaBeatsJones

rousey-1-hand.png

Alright, so Correia became flustered at Rousey's attack and ended up getting KO'd. But where Rousey excelled against Correia (and let's be honest, it was pretty sloppy boxing), Holm excels even more so than Rousey. Holm's "in-and-out" risk averse boxing style is going to give Rousey MAJOR trouble.

Greg Jackson is most likely building Holm's entire strategy around avoiding being anywhere inside of Rousey's distance. Step inside, three-punch combo, and step back. It's rather Rousey who's going to have to make a major effort to clinch up with Holm, and when she does, Holm has enough power to KTFO Rousey cold, and derail the Rousey train.

Moreover, if Rousey does end up securing the clinch, she's going to have far more trouble controlling the larger Holm than she has in the past with smaller bantamweights. Holm's probably specifically training to use her strength to secure underhooks on Rousey and push out of her clinch, and to return to a boxing match—Holm's strength.

Mark my words, Sherbros, Holly Holm most certainly will have a nice surprise waiting for Rousey, and it's going to be Rousey getting Correia'd.

Five Points of Power

• Far superior boxing.
  • Bigger than Rousey.
  • Stronger in the clinch.
  • Expert takedown defense.
  • Master strategist Greg Jackson > Edmund "Muhammad Ali's Peer" Tarverdyan
Rousey supporters, please sign below for future shaming. Thank you.

You had me until 'power'.

Distance closed. Clinch. Judo throw. Armbar.

Rousey wins in 15 seconds

I didn't read your thread. Are you picking Holm and planning to ridicule the people that pick Rousey? I'll join. Holm is going to lose. Easily.

I was expecting food poisoning or something.

When Ronda get the clinch, it's over. Her judo sweeps and throws are way too much for a boxer like Holm.

Yeah.. Rousey might actually submit her with an armbar instead of beating her with strikes. The method is actually a suprise this time.

This thread is going to back fire.

TS, you're probably going to get shamed for picking wrong.

rousey-1-hand.png

Alright, so Correia became flustered at Rousey's attack and ended up getting KO'd. But where Rousey excelled against Correia (and let's be honest, it was pretty sloppy boxing), Holm excels even more so than Rousey. Holm's "in-and-out" risk averse boxing style is going to give Rousey MAJOR trouble.

Greg Jackson is most likely building Holm's entire strategy around avoiding being anywhere inside of Rousey's distance. Step inside, three-punch combo, and step back. It's rather Rousey who's going to have to make a major effort to clinch up with Holm, and when she does, Holm has enough power to KTFO Rousey cold, and derail the Rousey train.

Moreover, if Rousey does end up securing the clinch, she's going to have far more trouble controlling the larger Holm than she has in the past with smaller bantamweights. Holm's probably specifically training to use her strength to secure underhooks on Rousey and push out of her clinch, and to return to a boxing match—Holm's strength.

Mark my words, Sherbros, Holly Holm most certainly will have a nice surprise waiting for Rousey, and it's going to be Rousey getting Correia'd.

Five Points of Power

• Far superior boxing.
  • Bigger than Rousey.

One persons underhook is another persons overhook or a whizzer.

Five Points of Power

• Far superior boxing.
  • Bigger than Rousey.

s5GHbQF.gif

You're the guy that claimed Betch would win and made a thread about it, IIRC. Therefore, your opinion isn't worth shit.

Ronda bless.

I'm interested in this fight a bit cause I like Holms boxing/kickboxing skillset. But I wouldn't bet on her to win to be fair.

If you actually are the one that started that future shaming Correia thread then you're obviously just a Ronda hater looking for attention.

Back