Hollyweird: Louis C.K. next up on the firing line

LOL, ask really ask to masturbate in front of a girl?<bball1>
He is just a pathetic loser, no wonder he is anti-Trump.
I'm anti-Trump because he associates with rapists and pedophiles. That make me a pathetic loser?

We shouldn't hate the man merely because of his Hollywood contacts.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002.“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Who hasn't asked a woman if they could masturbate in front of them

Props to him for just owning it

Might not be true. But the dude is creepy, the shoe fits well.

Camille Paglia criticizing women for being weak and failing to speak out:

I'm anti-Trump because he associates with rapists and pedophiles. That make me a pathetic loser?

It's funny how conservatives are quick pass judgement on Harvey yet they have excuses for Moore and Trump. When it comes to liberals though they call them what they are not matter their political side.

Comedian rapists and Hollywood pedophiles. All of whom preach to hate Trump.

Seems fair at this point to draw the conclusion hating Trump makes you either a rapist or pedo

Nice.....

Hollyweird the sickest and seediest industry is going to tell us who to vote for.

I hope this hollyweird stuff is just the beginning.

now richard dreyfuss

"What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin." Romans 3:9

To be fair, at this point pretty much everyone of note seems to be associated with a rapist or pedo to some degree.

I bet these hollywood pigs wish they were conservative now, they could run for president.

But unfortunately liberals don't put up with this crap and their careers are over.

Not gonna lie, seeing these "liberal" celebrities get in trouble for this is hilarious. And I'm a liberal myself (but at least I'm don't pretentiously proclaim myself holier than thou).

CK handled it perfectly. Totally owned it and apologized. I find what he did pathetic and sad but not criminal in any way. .. He made a strange proposition to some women which is kind of fitting to his awkward brand of humor. For these reasons I think his career will recover from this. Maybe not in the mainstream but he'll be selling out stadiums on his comeback tour

Would be funny if the first thing he does on stage is ask the crowd if it's OK for him to whip his dick out.

Back