Hollyweird: Louis C.K. next up on the firing line

tenor.gif

One of the female comedians alleging misconduct said that CK once leaned over and asked if he could masturbate in front of her and that, when she got offended and said no, he got really red-faced and said "sorry, I have issues."

That's actually really sad.

That's probably overstating his power a wee bit.

Not, post-Louie (idk what the timeline is for what that poster was saying).

He absolutely had the power to blackball post-2013. That much was obvious when the podcaster who initially led on his misconduct two years ago tried so hard to throw the magazine off her tracks.

Good on him for admitting it. It had been rumored for a long time and apparently was wider known than Spacey's case to some people. Lucky for him he's earned enough to retire comfortably.
So far i think the majority of the accusations against celebrities have been true.

When you get to the level of having women throw themselves at you for roles or admiration some people are going to move to that next level for the power thrill.

If politicians have been doing it and getting away with being the fat ugly slobs they are then it's definitely happening in Hollywood.

He asked women if he could masturbate in front of them and if they said no, he didn't. Lol. It definitely is sexual harassment since it was an unwanted advance but in general I think Louis is redeemed since he wasn't forcing them to watch.

He definitely seems like a weirdo and creep but out of all the recent allegations, this one seems to be pretty low down the totem pole.

I can't recall ever actually watching anything he did so I don't care what happens to him. It's probably not a good idea to ask chicks if they wanna watch you jerk off though. What's with all these ugly dudes wanting chicks to see them naked, and not the other way around? You'd think they would try to find an excuse to leave all their clothes on the way most of these pervs look.

What's with all these ugly dudes wanting chicks to see them naked, and not the other way around? You'd think they would try to find an excuse to leave all their clothes on the way most of these pervs look.

I have a slight belly and I am so ashamed of it that on the extremely rare occasions I go to a swimming pool I wear a swimming rash guard so the ladies will not have to see my vile, bloated flesh.

Wow
Just as his latest film 'i love u daddy' (wow that reads soo bad now ) comes out!
From trailer a creepy woody allenesque (another creep) ' comedy'!
Literaly about a creepy ass director (john malkovitch) dating the main characters innocent daughter (hitgirl) who the trailer says is a minor!!

That's probably overstating his power a wee bit.

He may have the power but I don't think he has that mindset. I believe his statement is what happened. He is socially awkward, not calculating like Weinstein and Spacey. He doesn't view the world as like a chessboard where he has to move and calculate the movement of others and take them out.

He didn't know the power he had. Which is what he said. He is oblivious to power dynamics.

98% of these type of allegations and stories are just whatever to me. Never cared for the guy, but it doesn't mean his career should be hindered by stuff like this either. Same goes with most of the accused.

98% of these type of allegations and stories are just whatever to me. Never cared for the guy, but it doesn't mean his career should be hindered by stuff like this either. Same goes with most of the accused.

His career is finished no matter how accepting people are. It is kind of hard to look at the guy and not think about him pathetically asking women to watch him beat his meat. His only possible role moving forward will be playing a pathetic, disgusting pervert.

His career is finished no matter what he does. It is kind of hard to look at the guy and not think about him pathetically asking women to watch him beat his meat. His only role moving forward will be playing a pathetic pervert.

A lot of people get off to weird things, so what.

He may have the power but I don't think he has that mindset. I believe his statement is what happened. He is socially awkward, not calculating like Weinstein and Spacey. He doesn't view the world as like a chessboard where he has to move and calculate the movement of others and take them out.

He didn't know the power he had. Which is what he said. He is oblivious to power dynamics.
I think that's really close to it. He's maybe not totally oblivious, but the dude probably didn't feel like anything resembling a powerful person.

LOL, ask really ask to masturbate in front of a girl?<bball1>
He is just a pathetic loser, no wonder he is anti-Trump.

A lot of people get off to weird things, so what.

I'm certain Louis CK can easily find a decent sized audience of degenerate perverts who will pay money to listen to his stories about pathetically jerking off in front women. But he will never enjoy mainstream success again. He will always be referred to as the weird pervert who jerked off in front of women. Louis CK is the new Pee Wee Herman.

peewee-herman.jpg

Insecure people tend to get off on exploiting their position of power, more so than probably anyone else.

I don't think there's a chance in hell that he "didn't know what he was doing". He knew exactly what he was doing. The shame and guilt of actually doing it, and getting away with it, is what "got him off" far more than probably anything else. The power that he possessed in that situation, overcame any awkwardness he may have had when it came to approaching women, to a point where he could get away with the most shameful, blatantly vulgar behaviour that any man could think of, without being called out. Until now.

Nonetheless, we don't need to act like we live in the Middle Ages. We know all about the perversions and the degeneracies that people can have. It's not the end of the world.

CK handled it perfectly. Totally owned it and apologized. I find what he did pathetic and sad but not criminal in any way. .. He made a strange proposition to some women which is kind of fitting to his awkward brand of humor. For these reasons I think his career will recover from this. Maybe not in the mainstream but he'll be selling out stadiums on his comeback tour

His career is finished no matter how accepting people are. It is kind of hard to look at the guy and not think about him pathetically asking women to watch him beat his meat. His only possible role moving forward will be playing a pathetic, disgusting pervert.

I don't know, maybe he has a future as a self-deprecating comedian. He could come out on set and ask the audience if they mind if he masturbates in front of them.

Back