HollySJWood aborts James Franco's Oscar nomination for The Disaster Artist

Problem is there's no coherent definition of "harassing women"

No. It's not easy. There are clear cut cases, such as Cosby and Weinstein, and then there's the inapropriate hand on the leg or comment.

I don't think (most of the time) there's smoke without a fire, though.

im all against hollywood dirtbags, social justice warriors and the lot but cmon man that movie was horseshit

Yet they stood for Roman Polanski in applause. They continue to provide Woody Allen with a seat at the table.

Hollywood is full of shit.

Is there really a debate on if James Franco is a better actor than Denzel happening?

Yet they stood for Roman Polanski in applause. They continue to provide Woody Allen with a seat at the table.

I believe Woody Allen has been thrashed lately (or even more than he used to be). As in actors saying: I'm never gonna work with him again.

Roman Polanski has done some shitty things back in the days, that's not even questionable. It's just that it's so long ago, and where do you draw the line, timewise?

Bunch of woman came out in defense of Woody Allen, the guy fucking married his step daughter, Mia Farrow can be an awful woman but I take the word of his daughter on sexual allegations considering the life he lived.

As for Polanski the guy drugged a minor and had sex, yet people were up in arms saying it was in the past and that he should be free to travel in the US.

If you are making money and are somewhat liberal you can pretty much molest anyone in hollywood and get away with it.

where do you draw the line, timewise?

Rape and murder should not be forgotten with time, Polanski was 40 at the time. Its not like he was 16 drunk and doing stupid shit with a minor. He planed everything.

"More than 100 people in the film industry, including Woody Allen, Martin Scorsese, Darren Aronofsky, and David Lynch signed a petition in 2009 calling for Polanski's release.[78][86][87]Harvey Weinstein also defended Polanski"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case

Bunch of woman came out in defense of Woody Allen, the guy fucking married his step daughter, Mia Farrow can be an awful woman but I take the word of his daughter on sexual allegations considering the life he lived.

As for Polanski the guy drugged a minor and had sex, yet people were up in arms saying it was in the past and that he should be free to travel in the US.

If you are making money and are somewhat liberal you can pretty much molest anyone in hollywood and get away with it.
yeah, Woody Allen is a fucking pedo ass dirtbag, and Hollywood loves him, tells you alot about the place

Rape and murder should not be forgotten with time, Polanski was 40 at the time. Its not like he was 16 drunk and doing stupid shit with a minor. He planed everything.

Yeah, but the victim herself has come out and said "let's just forget about this".

Doesn't necessarily mean that Polanski should get praised, but it raises the question: If the victim is done with it and wants it to be over with - why not let it pass?

Yeah, but the victim herself has come out and said "let's just forget about this".

Do you imagine how much she suffered being in the spot light for all this years while Polanski was winning awards and making bank? Let it pass is a green card for all the rapists in Hollywood to act freely.

I think Allen was very harshly treated right from the start personally, I mean yeah on the face of it marring your girlfriends adopted daughter does obviously sound weird and abusive but a lot less so when you realise they didn't live together and he had nothing to do with raising her, he was never viewed as a father figure by her.

A lot of whats come out since as well I think makes the idea that Mia Farrow was coaching her daughter Dylan to claim abuse as a way to get back at him seem quite credible, I mean we know very well that false memories of abuse can most definitely been constructed in that fashion to the point people believe them, one of my aunts(a bipolar/crazy one) did the same thing to my grandparents for physical abuse the other daughters know for certain did not happen.

That Allen is still married to her all these years latter as well makes the idea he's some abusive monster harder to buy.

The Woody thing is muddy. Yes he married his adult step daughter. That is weird, but he has been with her since the early 90s. At least 28 years. And he never adopted her like he did other of Mia’s Kids. He must really love her, not just a perverted thing, she is almost 50 now. As for his other daughter claiming molestation....another one of his sons is claiming she was coached to say those things by his angry ex wife. If he really did it, he should rot in jail, but without evidence it’s just a claim.

The Woody thing is muddy. Yes he married his adult step daughter. That is weird, but he has been with her since the early 90s. At least 28 years. And he never adopted her like he did other of Mia’s Kids. He must really love her, not just a perverted thing, she is almost 50 now. As for his other daughter claiming molestation....another one of his sons is claiming she was coached to say those things by his angry ex wife. If he really did it, he should rot in jail, but without evidence it’s just a claim.

He never actually married Mia Farrow and indeed they never actually lived together which again makes the situation with her adopted daughter vastly less dodgy although obviously still emotionally messy.

And thus Tommy Wiseau's fairytale ends. I looked forward to seeing the legend himself at the Oscars, but alas, the SJW's and cucks overrunning Western media and entertainment are unrelenting in their agenda to punish men for being men.

There's men being men . . . and then there are men being creeps. There is a difference IMO.

What the heck did Franco even do?

Lol West is eating itself. He is a good actor I like movies I seen him in. Interview is one of my favorite commedies.

What he do wrong

How to get an oscar nomination

Be black

Sadly it seems only if you make a film about race issues though, Steve McQueen getting nominated for 12 years a Slave rather than Shame for example.

Or they might as well stop harrassing women. That would be another option.

Apparently being accused by five former coworkers of sexual miscoduct including "forced oral" is totally normal and anyone who has an issue with it is a cuck/sjw/snowflake.

Doesn't necessarily mean that Polanski should get praised, but it raises the question: If the victim is done with it and wants it to be over with - why not let it pass?

Drugging and raping anyone let alone a child should never get anyone a "pass." In a perfect world it would get you your head caved in with a baseball bat or maybe your balls cut off and fed to you.

Last edited:
Back