HollySJWood aborts James Franco's Oscar nomination for The Disaster Artist

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And thus Tommy Wiseau's fairytale ends. I looked forward to seeing the legend himself at the Oscars, but alas, the SJW's and cucks overrunning Western media and entertainment are unrelenting in their agenda to punish men for being men.

Thats incredibly dumb.

And totally discredits the award

Tommy Wiseau doesn't need to be disrespected by James Franco anymore.

You people care way too much about what happens with rich celebrities and the awards they give to each other

You people care way too much about what happens with rich celebrities and the awards they give to each other

sure, the Oscars are part ridiculous. But it's not that they've become celebreties for no reason. They actually do make stuff that are important to ordinary people, and as such the Oscars do relate to ordinary people. It's not just a closed circle of celebrities handing out awards to each other.

Wait they nominated him and that reneged it?

Who cares what a bunch of kid fuckers do?

Supposed harrassment allegations.

Men in the west might as well castrate themselves and hand their balls to the women.

Or they might as well stop harrassing women. That would be another option.

Or they might as well stop harrassing women. That would be another option.
Stop... Harassing women?

giphy.gif

But that's the thing. You don't have to be guilty of anything. All it takes is accusation these days. It's messed up.

I don't know if it's that simple. Obviously you could just #MeToo some dude and theoretically ruin his life, but I kinda get the feeling that most of the times there's something to it.
I mean, James Franco (I guess) doesn't just get blacklisted for no reason at all.

I don't know if it's that simple. Obviously you could just #MeToo some dude and theoretically ruin his life, but I kinda get the feeling that most of the times there's something to it.
I mean, James Franco (I guess) doesn't just get blacklisted for no reason at all.
Maybe there is something to it, maybe there isn't. Doesn't really matter without due process.

Maybe there is something to it, maybe there isn't. Doesn't really matter without due process.

It obviously matters. "Due process" is a legal term, and he shouldn't be put in jail. However, people are getting shafted for whatever reason when applying for some job - maybe you're not handsome enough, maybe there's this or that rumor going on about you.

Back