Holly Wins this UD TELL YOU U

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
Holly dont get tagget alot,if this fight is standing......HH wins....on the ground? i have never seencyborg submit anyone...so.........HH tko,,,or HH a Finish

Could be, could be. keep it standing. good take down defense. the way she beat Ronda, and beat Tate for 3 rounds. i sure doubt it, but it's possible.

but mostly i came to show you this clip:

Last edited:
Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Correia
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Correia
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Correia

That is all.

Will Holly ISH ISH her way to a decision?

I am feeling a Holly decision as well. Cyborg looked very bad against that past (short notice) soccer mom...

Go to bed, TS. You're drunk.

Hope she wins in any way possible.

Holly can make it a close decision by being on her bicycle and not getting hit too much. But Cyborg as a champ would probably get a nod.

High kick is her only option, imo.

Seems like there's an obvious blueprint to beating Holm now and she hasn't really evolved the past few years. She's a fighter who starts far outside of range and comes all the way in when she wants to engage. If you watch her against GDR and Shevchenko all they do is plant their feet, wait for her to come in from a mile away and time her up. If she doesn't change anything, I think Cyborg is more than capable of following that type of game plan and not play the chase game.
Will be pulling for Holm but I got Cyborg by lop sided decision or even TKO.

TELL YOU!!!!!
fhd008ZMP_Gerry_Bednob_002.jpg

It isn't going to happen. Holly Holm has outlived her usefulness as a fighter. Cyborg will decapitate her within 2 rounds and send her packing.

Could be, could be. keep it standing. good take down defense. the way she beat Ronda, and beat Tate for 3 rounds. i sure doubt it, but it's possible.

but mostly i came to show you this clip:

Beating little cupcake is NOT the same as beating cyborg.. and lets not forget, that she couldn't even beat cupcake. cyborg is a freak..and will run over holly...anyone who thinks that pillow fisted holly is going to do anything but run her ass off. is deluding themselves...

I am feeling a Holly decision as well. Cyborg looked very bad against that past (short notice) soccer mom...

Not sure what fight you were watching...cyborg destroyed that chick...and holly will not win a decision...cyborg is way too aggressive and will not be out pointed...holly will be lucky to escape with her life...never mind winning a decision.

I always though "HH" is owned by Hulk Hogan Inc....

Back