Holly Holm's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but focus on the ass because of the constant jiggle.

I couldn't shut up about her ass the entire fight. My gf was pumped.

Shows the level of pussy that posters here get.

Holly is high apparently
Personally speaking Broskee, i'm married and drink only the finest Belgian Strong Ales, but I would gladly smash a 6 pack of Natty Ice, paper bag Holly's head from behind put in some my best work...

But that's just me, personally speaking.

I3WJvGY.gif

I bet those cheeks are freckle city and hairy but blond hairy so you can't really see it like a woman who bleaches her mustache

:eek:

nope, jessica penne hands down has best legs
img_2559.jpg
Concerning. Put your finger over her head and it's literally the body of a man with ripped pecs.

Good-Holly-Holm-Punch-UFC-Photos-Images.jpg
Not at all - she's clearly just worked out and still at her pump peak...oh and the Biceps bulges are fake in case you didn't realise

Great gif Rex
Great gif. She understands poise and knows how to cross legs backwards to accentuate hip/arse. And can you imagine that hair in the sack? On top of a great blow job (whilst firmly, but gently, gripping the base of your shaft) there's nothing better than her hair stroking your belly....bliss

Sheesh.

I think Holly has the hottest body in MMA.

c9ba59feae1a37f7ef2ea227f736d3a8.jpg

hi-res-b80dad6585ea1ade385842a3175670c8_crop_north.jpg

20131017090116_Legacy_FC_24_98_of_155.JPG

holly-holm-ufc-181-FOX_2446.jpg

Holly_Holm_zpsfxerwdte.jpg

BIg fan of her shorts and top. Love the little belly that sticks out a bit, too.
WHAT belly exactly? Any outline to be seen under that top is clearly the straight line rim of the waist of her shorts. Typical of people today looking for imperfections (it matters not that you say you liked her "belly")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back