Holly Holm vs. Ketlen Vieira for Interim Title In the Works

Master plan: Holly gets the title. R. Honda is on a massive confidence boost from the WWE and their special vitamins. Rousey tries to make a Brawk-type comeback for the title. Massive paycheck and her ego restored could bring her back along with Holly's rough performances since their first fight.

I think cyborg is sparking up false runors

Holly via unanimous decision.

I don't think it's true, but if they will try to make Ronda/Holly 2, like StoneWT wrote.
Ronda Rousey is happy and on heavy juice while doing WWE, hard to belive she is still in USADA's pool.

More interims. This is a joke lol

WME thinks having all these belts on a PPV will increase buys.

They’re idiots
Exactly, all it does is over saturate the market and devalue the belt. Having any belt on the line used to bolster the PPV value, but now. Every PPV has multiple titles and interim titles and it means shit. Interim is just another word for 'contender' bout now. It is pathetic. Being a 'UFC Champ' means fuck all now.

I don't think it's true, but if they will try to make Ronda/Holly 2, like StoneWT wrote.
Ronda Rousey is happy and on heavy juice while doing WWE, hard to belive she is still in USADA's pool.
If Travis Rousey wont let Ronda talk to her male friends, go to work alone or even be at the UFC Hall of Fame induction alone/put her jacket on alone, then no way he is letting her fight Holly again.....especially after finding out today that Dana and Schaub both were playing hide the weenie with her.

If Travis Rousey wont let Ronda talk to her male friends, go to work alone or even be at the UFC Hall of Fame induction alone/put her jacket on alone, then no way he is letting her fight Holly again.....especially after finding out today that Dana and Schaub both were playing hide the weenie with her.

Holly/Rousey 2 could be huge, but Holly needs belt, and they trying to make her champion every 2 fights. I wonder why.

As much as I hate to take away from Tony Ferguson's interim belt (since it may as well have been the real belt since McGregor still hasn't fought) this is ridiculous. Why should being essentially the #1 contender earn you a "belt"? I used to count interim titles as winning a championship but now it's lost all meaning
Hopefully if Holm wins it sets up a fight vs Nunes. Holly may not always win against her highest level opponents but she always brings the best out of her foe and I can respect her for that

Holly becoming the female Frankie Edgar with all these title shots

Edgar deserved the Bendo one, he hasn't been gifted any others (even Aldo 1 he was a replacement for Koch). The UFC is trying their best to make Holly champ because she is their biggest (only) female star atm

I actually love interim belts. They’re being a bit saturated but the way I look at it is it’s a 5 round fight and a number one contender spot. I can’t recall one being the main event so it’s an extra 5 round fight (on a card that usually already has a real title fight) and between two high level fighters wanting the next shot.

Wonder if UFC will go full WWE and introduce a hardcore belt, an intercontinental title belt, tag team belt etc.

ENOUGH WITH THE INTERIM BELTS FFS..

what interim? what title? what division? what ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Interim belt for Nunes possibly straying into 145 division for one fight? Desperate to put some "title" on the line to boost PPV sales.

I agree the interim is unnecessary, but this fight makes sense 100%. I hope it is true.

Back