Holly Holm Looking very Attractive in her Latest Posts

Sara Macmann has a 13-10 olympic record and a 4-3 UFC record. Bethe has a 4-2 UFC record with 2 wins coming from split decisions and she was an accountant 3 years prior to fighting Ronda.

Get the fuck out of here.

Uhm no dude. Stop trying to pad the stats to support your claim. McMann, not Mac Mann she doesn't work for McDonald's asshole, was 7-0 and undefeated when she faced Ronda. She was as legit a contender as there could be especially with being a silver medalist in the olympics.

Uuuuhh....
Those thighs and butt:p
Still prefer Ronda over anyone
Did you read my post? My words were "her body is near perfect" and it is, including her thighs and butt.
clear.png
:p

I should have said it differently. Let me rephrase that: Holly Holm is sexy but she doesn't use it to sell. She doesn't push that side of her but it's there. She's a fighter and she's not targeting her promos on sex appeal. She's the real deal.

Uhm no dude. Stop trying to pad the stats to support your claim. McMann, not Mac Mann she doesn't work for McDonald's asshole, was 7-0 and undefeated when she faced Ronda. She was as legit a contender as there could be especially with being a silver medalist in the olympics.
Again, McMann has a 13-10 olympic record and a 4-3 UFC record. Bethe has a 4-2 UFC record with 2 wins coming via split decision and was an account 3 years prior to fighting Ronda.

Facts are hard to deal with right?

Again, McMann has a 13-10 olympic record and a 4-3 UFC record. Bethe has a 4-2 UFC record with 2 wins coming via split decision and was an account 3 years prior to fighting Ronda.

Facts are hard to deal with right?

She was an account? What kind? Savings or checking?

To be honest she's not for me either, physically. But she seems lovely and fun. Top chick.

I feel sort of the same way. She seems to have a nice personality, and I do think she has a nice body. But I can name 10 other MMA chicks I think are hotter. Still, she's bangable and seems pretty awesome as a fighter and person.

SHE IS VERY HOT, NICE FIT BODY AND SHE GAVE US THE BLESSING OF KOING RHONDA.

English is not my native language.
Got anything else besides that?

Yeah go work on your math, stop quoting an MMA record from 2017 when their fight happened in 2013. Stop pretending to be a guru, dumb ass. You're not.

I wood and i don' t give a shieet about her face....won't be seeing much of it....dat ass tho.

Sometime attractiveness is not all about looks, no matter how good looking a girl is if she act like a bitch men are not going to find her attractive e.g Pena and Ronda.

To me Holly is a very attractive woman seems like someone you can really date and wife. Can you image living with likes of Ronda and Pena ? sure the sex would be good at the start but once they open their mouth you won't be able to stand it, telling them to shut up will result in broken arm and kick in the nut, try to break up will have the same result.
Well, julianna's fiancée is a bjj black belt, doubt she could break his arm and kick him; they seems to get along really well.

That's great. How does that relate to topic at hand?

You used Holly's losses to Miesha and Shevchenko to claim she is a "terrible fighter" and by that reasoning Conor is an even worse fighter because he lost to that clown who seems unable to beat almost anyone in MMA except Conor McGregor.

I wood and i don' t give a shieet about her face....won't be seeing much of it....dat ass tho.

I wish she would do one of those body magazine shoots that Ronda and Miesha did. She has a better body than Ronda and maybe even better than Miesha even though I prefer Miesha. She's just muscular in just the right way I like.

You used Holly's losses to Miesha and Shevchenko to claim she is a "terrible fighter" and by that reasoning Conor is an even worse fighter because he lost to that clown who seems unable to beat almost anyone in MMA except Conor McGregor.
Again, not her losses, her PERFORMANCES. Her only good performance in the UFC was against Ronda.

Back