usa-today-8400019.0.jpg

What can u do?

Modern UFC rankings or title shots don’t mean anything

Last edited:
Lose 4 of your last 5 fights....

Last win at BW beating the ranked 11 Bethe Correia

You are rank 1. Makes perfect sense.

Holm is like that strong fart that just won't dissipate and lingers forever

ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish

You're welcome. I just saved you from having to watch any of her fights.

ish

ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish

ish
I like to see that ass jiggle

What a joke.

She derailed Ronda, come on.

We all owe that to her.

ish

Beth Correia is ranked #11?? wow...just wow...a chick who only did mma to lose weight and get in shape, is ranked #11....I have seen 10 year old boys with more skill than her.. women's mma is such a disgrace...go watch some young kids in golden gloves...they have 10x better striking than most of these chicks...

Holly Holm needs to sit on my little dick.

Like I've said for the past few years it's all about the looks when it comes to WMMA. Cyborg has been WMMA GOAT for years it took Rousey to leave the UFC in order for them to bring the GOAT in. If Cyborg didn't look tough and looked more feminine she would've been in the UFC before Rousey. So Holly loses 4 out of 5 fights and she's #1? If she wasn't somewhat pleasing on the eyes she wouldn't even be in the top 10 today.

Like I've said for the past few years it's all about the looks when it comes to WMMA. Cyborg has been WMMA GOAT for years it took Rousey to leave the UFC in order for them to bring the GOAT in. If Cyborg didn't look tough and looked more feminine she would've been in the UFC before Rousey. So Holly loses 4 out of 5 fights and she's #1? If she wasn't somewhat pleasing on the eyes she wouldn't even be in the top 10 today.

Generous.

Back