Holly featured in Tiffany's ad

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I'm not sure if the jewelry sold there is as classy as the stuff they sell in the UFC website:

thumb.aspx

$469.99
UFC Sterling Silver Octagon Logo Necklace with Purple Stone

thumb.aspx

$799.99
UFC Sterling Silver Octagon Championship Bracelet

thumb.aspx

$234.99
UFC Womens Sterling Silver Octagon Earring

Happy for her. People bitch about the Reebok deal (Which I agree is a shitty fucking deal), but if you have savvy management there's opportunities out there for you.

Holly is not even champ and is coming off a loss but she still is seen as marketable.

[QUOTE="eon001, post: 140529765, member: 252875"

Holly is not even champ and is coming off a loss but she still is seen as marketable.[/QUOTE]

She was already one of the most known female boxers in the world.
And dethroning Rousey brought a lot of eyes back to her

Holly really is the female GSP, just oozes class and dignity each and every time.

Tiffany just throwing money around seeing what will stick.

Why would they use a fighter who's lost 4 out of her last 5?
Holly’s bigger than her record. She’s reached a stage where it doesn’t matter if she wins or lose, she’ll always be a star and main event/co main event

Holly’s bigger than her record. She’s reached a stage where it doesn’t matter if she wins or lose, she’ll always be a star and main event/co main event
No matter what else happens in her career Holly will always be the one who defeated the invincible Ronda Rousey. Which means main event/ co main event and unlimited title shots.

That UFC jewelry is just... Ugh.

Looks so cheap and is way more expensive than it should be, but then again, I know fuck all about jewelry.

I know what to get the old ball-n-chain for Christmas!

I think I’m gonna spend $800 on a UFC women’s bracelet
1CBF588B-07A0-43F9-ADAF-CBA1CFB32C0D.gif

UFC jewelry.God dam if I got my wife this shit,

giphy.gif

lol I love Holly...but...who da fook is buying a $800 UFC women's bracelet and Octagon earrings?
My girl wouldn't wear it, even if it was covered in diamonds. Tacky as fuck.

Holly also needs to stayyyy outta that sun. She ain't that old, and she's already getting grandma wrinkles

Back