Holloway's manager denies rumours about stroke

He's a great striker. Glad to hear he isn't a great stroker.

Thank you, and good night. Follow me on Instagram for shitty jokes and lots of nudes.

So it wasn’t a stroke.

Max couldn’t speak coherently and half of his face looked melted. There clearly is a problem here.

So it wasn’t a stroke.

Max couldn’t speak coherently and half of his face looked melted. There clearly is a problem here.
ive seen exactly the same happen in people with sever migraines, unless you've seen the ct scan,you're assuming, and assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

The stroke rumor was probably made up so whatever horrible condition he really has seems tame by comparison.

ive seen exactly the same happen in people with sever migraines, unless you've seen the ct scan,you're assuming, and assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.
Im not assuming it was a stroke. Im assuming he has some sort of problem linked to his enormous weight cut

Hopefully Max makes a full recovery. Dude looked like shit leading up to the fight.

I wonder who would try to manipulate the media...

98020259.jpg.0.jpg

His manager is also his personal butler.

What's worse....stroke or brain damage? I know you can somewhat recover from a stroke but brain damage is permanent.

Simple medical science tells me you can get a new heart transplant and valves and pacemakers etc....you can't get a new brain.

What's worse....stroke or brain damage? I know you can somewhat recover from a stroke but brain damage is permanent.

Simple medical science tells me you can get a new heart transplant and valves and pacemakers etc....you can't get a new brain.

Stroke results in brain damage. Brain tissue literally goes dead :(

Back